York/Harrisburg PA

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
i never saw any good writers in reading... anyone in reading got 222 locked down?

Aint shit on 222 near Reading or outside that I've seen, and I get thru there often. I know there was some old Philly tags up a few years back. You rarely see pieces in Reading, alot of bombing, but it goes in spurts, only ever met 1 Reading writer, and I forget what he wrote. Now...if you wanna talk PR girls, damnnn, now you're talking, Reading is the shit for that!:D

Who has a flick of the arme joint that was running on cameron st a few years back? I have some flicks I need to get scanned - all the cycle shits, agent etc. Thats about as good as it gets. Neos was putting some work in, liked that - most of the 83 shit got buffed. Thats ugly as all fucking hell rooftop by the arms/tacoe shit was painted over, thank god, what an eyesore. It's mad cool that armes shit is still running pretty strong, also cool to see a few arms/tacoe joints floating around. Infamous, you have any flicks of anything midtown/uptown area? Some neos, oaks too - that oaks shit was pretty fresh. Not much popping off lately. Here's an name that might ring bells for some, I remember this shit alllll over the place around 95 or so - nab. All that shit faded out though, been a while. I have a fairly good collection of flicks, it's a bitch to get them up here running dial-up though, anyone wants anything, hit me up on a pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived