Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hbg

York/Harrisburg PA

i know neo has no style but he has ups. some is as old as 92 i think.

thanks for the postive comments

NAH.THIS AINT ACCEPTABLE.DONT SHOW ALL THIS OLD THINGS.AND SHOW THE ILLEGALS.GIMME SOME CLR, SIAR, FEPT, NUT, AND KRZ.THERE IS TONS OF NEW SHIT YOU ARE NOT EVEN MENTIONING.CYCLE WAS HERE DID U SEE HIS STUFF IN THE YARDS?YOU HAVE TO POST THIS SHIT, GET THE RAW ON HERE.PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THEY WORK IN ON THIS CITY AND IT NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED, SERIOUSLY.THE DIMISE LSD THC PHASE IS OVER NOW ITS MORE CATS OUT PUTTING IN WORK.DIMISE DONT EVEN PAINT NO MORE! DID U SEE THE HUGE NUT CAPONE CLR WALL ON WALNUT THAT GOT TORN DOWN? THAT WAS CLASSIC.IF I HAD A SCANNER I WOULD POST THE REAL SHIT IN HARRISBURG. THE TRUCKS THE ROOFS THE ETCH THE HIGHWAYS THE YARDS THE CLIFFS EVERYTHING..THERE IS SO MUCH BOMBS HERE AND THEY NEED TO BE RECOGNIZED..PROPS TO CLEER SIAR FEPT KRZ DIMISE, AND THE OLD SCHOOL HEADS, ARME SHOP SARE NET NES KER..PEACE.

NUT 1.

SCA.

DTC.

CYS.

HARRISBURG.

Guest beardo

haha.. i think i met you nutonce at tower the other day. good times.

i dont have a scanner or a camera . im getting a camera soon but scanners cost too much. if anyone else has harrisburg flixs post em

beardo lol you might have.im in tower all the time.but i dont remember sumone sayin they write beard what do u write?

ahh somehow i got transported back to the eighties. oh look it's bill and ted whats up guys

my skateboard is pink and green

why are we all wearing these hightops?

what's going on?

Guest beardo

nutonce.. did you recently recieve a sticker of a bearded cartoon character...?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now