Cocaine Cowboys

CACashRefund

pretty much

i dont think any mainstream movie is gonna expose the cia in a negative light like that

god damn. the US funded its covert military actions from money that was stripped out of hoods all across america, at the expense of the community. im not really surprised though. there was alot of money in the Nicaraguan war, top CIA dudes were skimming tens of thousand out of accounts, political people were getting rich, reagan blamed it on communism.

thats why kids in america NEVER learn about most latin american wars outside of grenada.

on another note, i hate the new fake ass rapper rick ross. how can you steal someones identity so hard, then rap about making millions of dollars off what he did. fat ass cheeseburger eatin, dreaming ass nigga! rick ross aint pushed a k in his life. if im wrong please correct me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i could i would

im actually taking that class at ccsf right now

"drug wars in the americas"

i know everything the dude is talking about already

im just taking that class because its a good to hear something im interested in after sitting in classes for hours listening to bullshit