Battle Results and Voting Superthread

Q666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCHANGE TOURNAMENT

ROUND 1 RESULTS

black and white exchange, no characters

10 people battled, 2 people are way late and are disqualified.

split up randomly into five 1 on 1 battles

when you vote on these battles, please vote for each 1on1 battle.

so your post should have 4 total votes in it, since 2 people DQ'd

VOTE FOR EACH BATTLE, NOT JUST ONE

DJ REN VS. ALREADYDEAD

DJ REN

obakeff5.jpg

ALREADYDEAD

obk.jpg

^VOTE

-------------------------

NEWKONCEPT VS. EDOGG

NEWKON

battlesoy.jpg

EDOGG

newkondp0.jpg

^VOTE

PLEZO1SON VS PHRASETHATPAYS

PLEZO1SON

pics2006149.jpg

PHRASETHATPAYS

DSCN4781.jpg

^VOTE

LIMITONE VS MARIKOO...

MARIKOO DID NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY.

LIMITONE

34bf1ae3.jpg?t=1166008237

-------------

DEPTRONIK VS GINGER BREAD MAN

GINGER BREAD DID NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY

DEPTRONIK

12ozStuff004.jpg

OKAY, VOTE ON THOSE 3 BATTLES

AS FAR AS DEPTRONIK AND LIMITONE ARE CONCERNED, I THINK YOU SHOULD BATTLE EACH OTHER FOR THE SPOT ON THE SECOND ROUND OF THE TOURNAMENT.

SINCE YOU BOTH GOT A FREE WIN OUT OF THIS (yes that counts as a win for them)

im just bumpin this to the new page so people will vote

i give it to alreadydead, edogg (not feelin newton this time . . .theres a first for everything), plezo (fin dope man) and deptronik i thought was the best out of em all . . . dj ren i hope you DID bite them letters cuz they are HURTIN in a big way homie (just my opinion, no offense meant)

my bad about not submitting a horror theme battle entry, my sketch didnt fit the theme enough for me to want to submit it

plezo thanks for a new outline i think imma try to paint that shit son! haha no beef tho on the little notes i wrote to you you just told me to bring it so i tried but i havent gotten a vote what did you think?

its pretty cool..........it looks organic, like sea weed or something.

yeah go for it and paint it let me know how it comes out.

your letters are funny to put together, i went through like 50 sheets of paper befor i was sober enough to like what i was doing. shit im glad i didnt try to darw it in my book.:p

Alreadydead WINS

Newkoncept WINS

Plezo1son WINS

LIMITONE WINS (by opponent DQ)

Deptronik WINS (by opponent DQ)

(this tournament falls under the sketch battles category)

Battle Scoreboard Update12/16/2006

the way this is going to be is like tallys...

the " | " symbol means one win...

once u hit five wins in a category, it will be a " ^ " ...

once u hit ten wins in a category, it will be a " * " ...

CHARACTER BATTLES: (character pieces)

Newkon- ||

THEMED BATTLES: (battles with a general idea behind them ; may include characters and/or letters)

Newkon- ||

Flavicon- |

Alreadydead- |

HANDSTYLE BATTLES: (handstyle pieces only)

Alreadydead- |

REGULAR SKETCH BATTLES: (any other general battles ; blockbusters, pieces, and whatnot)

Newkon- |||

SurvivedAbortion- |

Sendhelp- |

Eightyfoursx- |

Plezo1Son= ||

Alreadydead= |

LIMITone= |

Deptronik= |

THROWIE BATTLES: (throw-ups only)

Marikoo- |

Madmanmoses- |

Current Points Leader:

Newkon- ^||

a reminder,

each round of this tournament will count as wins for you on the scoreboard.

so the final winner will gain 4 points total.

once again, still waiting on Traffic and Limit to battle for a spot in round 2 before we start the next round.

try to hurry up guys.

Just to add my two cents, edogg killed Newkon. I know you guys are on that squiggly looking mad graff type shit, but looking at actual letters next to some noodley shit, I don't see how you guys could vote for dude.

I know dickriding is pretty popular on this side of the forum and no one wants to go against a dude that everyone likes. But real 100% talk, edoggg took that shit.

You guys are gay.

^^^no two cents needed and speaking of dickriding heres a funny one I found from you to edogg. you should be careful what you say on 12 because everyone can find your history!

Dear Edoggg,

I already told you that you're totally on my list. My letter was to officially add Sam to the list. Seven.13 wants to know if you're in the city proper or if you're on the outskirts.

The word outskirts reminds me of upskirts, but I'm not allowed anymore because I'm engaged.

Word.

PiratesRus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free hate now. Ask me how.

Re: it's a new tattoo thread... 12-14-2006, 11:57 AM

I would say eDoggg is not what you expect rom someone from this site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure we could find more!

Besides about the battle (E) didnt even follow the rules. Thats like two fighters go into the boxing ring and one hits the other with a stick. He just wont be given the win.

on another note: You should show us how its done and battle Newkon one on one

o0k how can you say that newkons shit wasnt tight...his shit looks damn good and edogg no offence did a basic styles up straight letters...it looked good to but i think newkon took it for style ...and if you say im ridn his dick you might wanna check it out ive battled him before and lost so i am giving him his proper respect as a artist..and if you want to come on here an stir shit up your nuthn but a internet bomber so shut it and keep your wack ass comment to yourself...now wheres the rest of theis battle at ...

been working a lot lately, haven't checked this in a few days. what does limit write?? lemme know and i'll get it done when i can. fucking holiday season. but word, if not limit one, just lemme know whos' name i gotta draw. in B&W or color btw? is there gonna be anymore annouying random day after rule changes? if so try to let me know...=)

been working a lot lately, haven't checked this in a few days. what does limit write?? lemme know and i'll get it done when i can. fucking holiday season. but word, if not limit one, just lemme know whos' name i gotta draw. in B&W or color btw? is there gonna be anymore annouying random day after rule changes? if so try to let me know...=)

he writes "limit"

its the same rules as round 1. black and white, no characters.

try to do it as soon as you can so we can start off round 2.

^^^no two cents needed and speaking of dickriding heres a funny one I found from you to edogg. you should be careful what you say on 12 because everyone can find your history![/color][/b]

Dear Edoggg,

I already told you that you're totally on my list. My letter was to officially add Sam to the list. Seven.13 wants to know if you're in the city proper or if you're on the outskirts.

The word outskirts reminds me of upskirts, but I'm not allowed anymore because I'm engaged.

Word.

PiratesRus.

Re: it's a new tattoo thread... 12-14-2006, 11:57 AM

I would say eDoggg is not what you expect rom someone from this site.

I'm sure we could find more!

Besides about the battle (E) didnt even follow the rules. Thats like two fighters go into the boxing ring and one hits the other with a stick. He just wont be given the win.

on another note: You should show us how its done and battle Newkon one on one

Aw wow dude! You found two responses that I said to edoggg. You're fucking amazing, I should totally watch what I say on the internet.

God I can't believe you busted me out so hard. Fucking EmoFaceOner...

Personally I didn't even look at the color. I never said Newkon sucked, I said he lost to edoggg in just letters. I have tons of better things to do with my time then battle drop-outs, never-was, and has-beens on the internet, but when I saw the two sketches I thought it was a fucking travesty that someone could decide that some squiggly shit that I couldn't even read what it said and had no kind of flow or style could win against some solid ass letters...

Newkon doesn't suck, he's good at characters and little scenes or whatever the fuck he does, but you guys seriously don't have to dickride him that hard, I'm sure he's secure enough with himself to lose every now and then.

let round two commence. i've already pm'd Q* my battle entry for limit.

wich reminds me, newkon and i have done exchanges before, so has obake and i. i don't know if that should or should not be a factor in the next rounds' match-ups. just figured you might wanna know Q*

obaks on expel's comp...anyways. I just realized I need to do one for you still man...haha! I forgot...