CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"YO FIK 11-04-2006, 02:02 PM

TONIGHT TELL YOUR CREW WE GONNA BE AT FLASHES CRIB AND I WANNA TALK TO YALL.....TELL THE MAIN FIK TO COME THROUGH WE GONNA SETTLE THIS SHIT ABOUT SLIK FLIPPIN US.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoes wanna fuck..

but my dick aint free.. "

Specs, dont remember typin this???? All ur doin is lying to urself, u shit talker, cant even be a man and admit to shit u said. Wuts da matter??Afraid u might look stupid in front of everyone??? Nikka u already did, long bfore this anyway!!!

yeah that i wrote, but your saying that i said we were feelin salty bcuz yall were stampin our shit...bullshit never stoop to that level and we got oldskoolers that were there and they even know yall were on some scared shit and none of your boys ever came through cuz they knew was up....and look at the date on that shit thats when this little bullshit war should of been squash..but the main fik nigga never showed up ..why cant tell you but that was his chance to squash there and then.....(he should of known better if he's the one callin the shots...)and also i'm gonna stop this bullshit... we aint bothering flippin niggas that are tryin to make them selves known threw us..kant imatate fame (also if i were you i wouldn't start shit with ftr......)

Archived