CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait...i'm confused gangster gangster. So you "shook it" before or after he pulled you over, searched you and the car, and not to mention, took the time to run the plates? Oh, now you were in a high speed chase...right, and let me guess, you got away...whatever dude. Check your story. Wow, what a fuckin' loser.

I can't believe all this talk started over some story he said. Well, it is 12oz.

VANDALISM

• Two male juveniles removed a metal downspout from St. Giles, 1034 Linden Ave., at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 4 but dropped it when they fled.

• A pumpkin was thrown through the window of a residence on the 200 block of South Harvey Avenue between 2 p.m. Oct. 31 and 11:01 Nov. 1. Estimated damage is $500.

• A screen was ripped off and a window broken at Lincoln School, 1111 S. Grove Ave., at 7:34 p.m. Oct. 31. Eggs were thrown inside the school through the broken window. Estimated damage is $300.

• Raphel D. Johnson, 20, of 1349 N. Massasoit, Chicago; Corey W. Knox, 19, of 1814 N. Long, Chicago; and two male juvenile Chicago residents were charged with vandalism at 7:35 p.m. Oct. 31 on the 600 block of South Lombard Avenue for allegedly kicking in a screen door.

AHHHHHH, dope. That's some me type shit...

Tell these niggaz somethin post. They think we aint in these streets. Run up on me. And just wish you had never been born. Cause if I don't pull it. Somebody gonna wanna get that price tag money.I don't need it. Its plenty of thirsty south side thugs that's ready to earn some quick Chevy money. A few stacks or more. And yes bitch bump keeps the goons eating. My man one hundred grand. Believe it or don't. One love chi coming from a graf lover. That's why were back to hopefully get the south back down with the north. We know yall don't like us but fuck it. We for this shit too. I aint never stepped on a nigga toes for no reason chalie. Jam crew real niggaz man. We aint here to fuck with none of yall we just wanna do the same fuckin thing Joe. And that's what it will be until niggaz just fall off of the face of this earth. I'm smokin now buggin but. We going to paint and yall will see it..like it or not..niggaz may not be copes and sivel or dzines or trixters...etc!! But we're going to get down and inspire new southside children to paint instead of sell drugs or gangbang..the shit I fell into. But that's our goal each one teach one. And if we get disrespected then street rules apply..just like in the old days. Say fuck old school but never forget shit is three hundred and sixty degrees in rotation. Love chi to death.. Go ahead with the disses. I'm ready. Born alone die alone. No pun intented to those of you accept us for our re existance and goal to brighten up the land with beauty or to some who criticize a lot of shortys inner beauty. Real talk what might be art to one person might be horse shit to some one else. So help the shortys Man. They need help too. Damn fuckin blunt went out!!!!!! To much mumbo jumbo.

why is this inside and why are you posing next to it?

and why do you continue to post it again and again?

Cause they want everyone to think they actually hit shit.. Kings of those bedroom shots I see.. Very nice guys.. Fuckin ill.. PROPS TO 35.. Dirty room bombaaahhhssss....

019-2.jpg