CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THINK ANYONE CAN RUN UP ON CMK…TRY THAT SHIT & SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES….THINK CMK CANT HANDLE OUR SHIT…..HAHAH…..CMK CAME UP AMONGST THE ICKES PROJECTS….22ND & STATE to THE TWO EIGHT….1986 - 1993 …..HAHA….YOU THINK YOU KNOW…..YOU DONT KNOW SHIT……..BATTLE HARDENED SINCE THE EIGHT SIX.....TEST IT….

FREE BEEROK 28 CMK Bridgeport Pimp

GIT SUM 28 CMK

pure fiya!!!!! you have nothing to do with FIK....since anything has kicked off you are the only person that has been on a internet site talking shit....I dont know who you think put u down with F but u need to lay off....sorry i had to go on a website to speak to you...but i am speaking on behalf of the crew that you are claming to have something to do with...which you dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holla at me on PM if u feel it is neccesary.....

GIZA FIK

im confused... i really dont care... i like talking shit on this website because people take it so seriously.... so have some fun... chill out.... grab a vega and a 40, then go call fenix and ask him what i have to do with it.

P.S GO COP THAT NEW CLIPSE ALBUM..."HELL HATH NO FURY"

95% OF IT IS FIRE......

THE TRACK CHINESE NEW YEAR PROBABLY THE DOPEST ON THERE....

THAT NEW PAC IS TRASH SO IS THE NEW JAY-Z, BUT THE NEW JIM JONES IS HOTT.....

that new capo shit is sick...i need to get that new clipse...i heard that shit is bangin.

THINK ANYONE CAN RUN UP ON CMK…TRY THAT SHIT & SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES….THINK CMK CANT HANDLE OUR SHIT…..HAHAH…..CMK CAME UP AMONGST THE ICKES PROJECTS….22ND & STATE to THE TWO EIGHT….1986 - 1993 …..HAHA….YOU THINK YOU KNOW…..YOU DONT KNOW SHIT……..BATTLE HARDENED SINCE THE EIGHT SIX.....TEST IT….

FREE BEEROK 28 CMK Bridgeport Pimp

GIT SUM 28 CMK

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH.

YALL AINT FROM THE ICKEY'S NIGGA (TO THE TWO EIGHT)

THE 2-8 IS MICKEY COBRAS AND THE ICKEY'S ARE GD SO HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ROLLED... DONT LET POST ROCK TREAT YOU BITCH

KILLA MC ALL DAY 7-4 NIGGA....

GO TAKE A BULLET FOR THE ICKEY'S AND THE 2-8, STILL AINT FOT NO RESPECT

Archived