CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the point Of waring these shorties

They stampin Our shit with week ass fills

Bunk ass Tags..U right u guys aint worth paint.

Foe had ill fill rockin then comes some weak ass toy

change it to a Fik fill..Those kids are sad..Toys

(U)se(A)©an Right.....

Keg stamped the FIK that was at that spot first.

This shit is all fucking retarded. Keep it off the internet. If you really cant find a better way to talk shit, keep it to the PMs. Seriously, no one really cares. I dont even really care. Both sides need to either shut up and start painting, or squash it. Talk is fucking useless...

thanks to all you cats beautifying the city and giving us the gift of art and freedom of expression.My respect goes out to all you guys out there hittin the streets every night just for the glory of havin your name up in this city we like to call chicago.Keep It Up. Mad Love For all you old school cats that are still rockin and destrying shit. Peace Out

leave all dat shyt talkn off da nigguhnet...handle yo biz....on da streets, insides, outsides, whateva....and if u ain't eva seen a Uac fill in ur life datz cuz u probably weren't born then or wuz just a preschooler.....on da real..plus yeah Old Uac did give beatdownz.....so ya'll newjacks best be on ur p's and q's......

who did that kwt roller on the cong%$# theater I seen it there for years and never really knew who did it does anybody know.

i dunno if this person did it but theres a smaller roller on the top right corner of the W that says REMI i dont know if they just did a roller next to it or if they're the one that did the KWT roller.

Archived