Wash DC

colonisms

ayo....^^^... shutup with that shit........................

even though i live in VA....my nuts are DC..... come tell me they aint.....................

fact:... one transit system running from one end, through, to the other makes this DC...

another fact:.. YALL MOTHERFUCKERS ARE WACK AS SHIT....... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST PICS....ONLY...... READING YALLS LIL HIGHSCHOOL JARGIN IS FUCKIN ANNOYING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE SOME KINDA "HOPE / FAITH" TO SEE SOME GOOD SHIT COME OUT OF "OUR" CITY.......for fucks sake youngins.......TAKE HEED............

Snek....... get ya inspirations money and mindless the bullshit..... do you... most these "kids" talkin shit aint painting nothing but revamped 80's unoriginal letters they saw in subway art anyway.... fuckem............ diggin the progression man.........

Goodshit AP!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
id say that northern va and southern md are pretty much dc, thats where 80% of all the dc writers live at

I live in southern maryland n i dont even get up in dc. but ur estimate is wayyy off. most nova writers that u see pix of on here barely have shit in dc except fant. most of the graf u c n dc are from ppl who actually LIVE IN dc.

bail....a good amount of writers that write in dc live in va and md and 95% of day spots that "dc writers" paint aren't even in dc...this seems to be more a metropolitan area thread then it is strictly dc...dc structured more for bombing and the areas surrounding it are more for piecing...thats just how it is..i mean this page and the last page for example are all those IN dc specifically? no...c'mon now...

If you make the district your lowest common denominator, over your current residence of worship you would square the formula A/B(x+y) thus enabling the matrice' of pi = fi. ergo; encumberance + time(energy)+length of desired task = need for sleep...requiring your body to lay down at house of residence = C : then encompassing therein domicile to be laden with food, clothes, furniture, etc....alas all theorums equaling the sum of all fears.

UserRunLog{data#RHHHHDF}*$%^^$::><TR&7hjUkTime:LoggedIn::file dAtARUN[eRRoR845]CKD5#$%^&____~3kcolorfill(0000009)=//ADA#---microsoftFAILURES:insert^%#356_%hpMA%@.GFJHjke%V>..//er4#(melancholy)colORcOded.RedOrangeYellowGreenBlueIndigoVioletBrownBlackWhite.circles,squares,triangles