Wash DC

colonisms

if you dontlike my shit go over it in real life not bitch about it on the internet... heres one more highway fill. snek keser mer. if you really didnt like that first one speedy ill gladly pm you where it is and you can go over it yourself...

Before...

USE827.jpg

After...

IMG_3126.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SLON and HO... you are terrible. Honestly, you should never ever pick up a can of paint again. I have seen your ugly ass shit year after year and never said anything but I have to. You have both been painting long enough to have produced a decent piece, or come up with a throw up that isn't fucking ugly. It's too bad that you went and painted over those people, they atleast had decent throw ups. Go find a new hobby, or develop some style before you go out and paint again. You will be doing yourself a favor...

is that why that toy "casa" has already gone over a good portion of your 5 spots? keep dreaming kid, you did a shitty 2 letter over a grand piece on a LEGAL WALL, remember? You already have Sime and Mister dropping bombs on your shit (they wiped out about half of it in an hour)... are you really willing to have all 10 of your ugly ass throwies put to shame? careers can end in a heart beat kid.

EDIT: Sorry for the added chit chat to the people who are on the forum to look at pictures.

casa..who? that bitch took out one 95 joint i had and i already dogged it back, i give him 2 or 3 months till he quits writin... Grand dogged me so i dogged him back, it aint that novel of an idea bitch, i had him callin my niggas in baltimore ta settle the beef, and it got settled.... and i dogged out everything mister has on the blueline and his only 95 joint, i took all his shit in 2 days, he hit me back in some pussy ass windtunnel cut spot, im still waitin for him to war wit me, and he aint done shit yet, all my shit is still runnin on the blue

yo q1w2e..whatever the fuck your name is, you givin me alota attention bitch, im lovin it bwahahaha

your next level? im not even from your area. your throws suck. i dont even wanna start on your piecing....shits to funny yo. and from what i hear your a little dude so im sure i could beat your ass..

your shit...

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

mine...

P1030092.jpg

P6290705.jpg

P6260007-1.jpg

P5220494.jpg

next level my ass dude..:lol:

please post one of your pieces dude..i would love it.

09132008221352DSC00921.jpg

108648-R2-17-23A_026.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

108648-R2-15-25A_024.jpg

108648-R1-01-13A_002-1.jpg

c'mon now nigga, ima bomber, how bout you grow a dick a start bombin real spots, quit playin ya self, your a bitch with shitty throws and no ups, you got no nuts, stick to hittin tunnels and leave the bombin to the real kids haha good job stealin skuf's 's' too hahaha its funny cause i heard you some small ass rich faggot bwahahaha

and i would love to fight you one on one cocksucker, PM me, and if you wanna flex at me with 5 kids ima flex back with 15, i doubt youll fight tho, cause you a bitch ass clown, you know it and i know it bwhahahaha

you can be a bomber all you want. but you gotta have style son.. being a bomber doesnt give your shit an excuse to look like yours...

sure my s looks kinda like skufs but that shits unintentional and im workin on a new one. i would rather have my throws and my piecing ability over your ups in fuckin wood bridge...im small...haha...furthest thing from it homie.

a few of my highways have been posted in the last few pages those are considered bombing. i dont really flick the bombing i do because i dont write anywhere near were i live so its way out of my way to get flicks... heres a few tho..

?ui=2&ik=c83980fe1e&view=att&th=122aab6771786a49&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

FantSnekHollows.jpg

P1010691.jpg

^^(old school shit) haha

P1030083.jpg

P3100374-1.jpg

P3100380-1.jpg

P6140644.jpg

one more highway.

(yes i realize how much the s looks like skufs now didnt even think of it at the time...)

you say your so up on highways but ive been doin more and more and all around not just the one mile stretch down 95..

they have become my primary focus in the last few weeks.

ive been gettin out more if you really want me to flick all my shit and pm you my step by step of what im doin ill gladly do so dude...

ps i would be embarrassed to have that shit on the news...

• Like 1

that sion and ho shit is ugly... i don't care where it is, on the news, whatever... when did being a "bomba" become a pass for not having style, technique or can control? maybe i'm a little "old fashioned"...:confused:

also a word of advice, no matter how many black people or trashcans you put in front of a fill on a bus stop in lorton, it's still ugly

-DENSO E.M.S.

• Like 1