Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force. He who knows this is ready to become something higher and stronger than a mere bundle of wavering thoughts and fluctuating sensations. He who does this has become the conscious and intelligent wielder of his mental powers.

Speaking of toys dissing kings, gobe went over that dbk peice by redline. Im pretty sure its old but dont know if anyone else caught it.

fools that diss shit for no reason are pussies, mainevents if you know where to find craw PM me..

However, gobe had his reasons...and if you knew who gobe got his knowledge and style from, I doubt you would think of him as a toy.

And that definitely don't look like craw, although craw does tend to push it with who he goes over

haha are you serious? its called defending your spot. look dude, if you did a piece at a good spot and then someone went over it days later, would you not get your spot back? especially if you were the first to hit it?

either way im not defending craw, im just saying it doesn't look nanything like his style, drunk or not drunk.

haha are you serious? its called defending your spot. look dude, if you did a piece at a good spot and then someone went over it days later, would you not get your spot back? especially if you were the first to hit it?

either way im not defending craw, im just saying it doesn't look nanything like his style, drunk or not drunk.

fure sure nut sak..you know everything

nut sak, thats me...ITS BALSAK son get it straight.

Look man, you've got some serious talent and I respect you for that. But if it weren't for 12oz, no one would even know of your existence. We live totally different lives my friend, you wouldn't know what it's like to go through all kinds of hell just to get to a spot, staying out crushing until the sun's out, getting chased by feds, and the many etc's of bombing redline. So until you get out of those rockville cut spots, I really don't need a history lesson about REDLINE from you.

nut sak, thats me...ITS BALSAK son get it straight.

Look man, you've got some serious talent and I respect you for that. But if it weren't for 12oz, no one would even know of your existence. We live totally different lives my friend, you wouldn't know what it's like to go through all kinds of hell just to get to a spot, staying out crushing until the sun's out, getting chased by feds, and the many etc's of bombing redline. So until you get out of those rockville cut spots, I really don't need a history lesson about REDLINE from you.

no really cares of your existance..you suck, soo you think by painting the red line your famous, out "crushing" till dawn??? what do you want a pat on the back. homie i dont paint and im not on here fronting like i do. i really dont need some young punk ass skinny little kid tellin me how shit is. you have just begun a pointless futrue in graff. all these things you type on your computer you would never dare to say it to me face to face. you know nothing about history. but fur sure slim talk is cheap. come to the bench wed. if your not toooo shook cause i would love to here what you have to say..but i kow your gonna give some lame reply tellin me how things are cause you crush everything. give me a PM and we meet on wed. with you crew.