Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA, obvious jealousy. Why did you wait till I moved out of town to diss my shit? Hmmmmm, what could be the reason? Toys diss shit all day long, but only real niggas show up to a fair one. Bitch ass toy. You ain't fooling anyone.

Anyone reading this. No one from ATB will show up to a fair one with me. Is that worthy of respect? Nore dissed me. That means he has a problem with me, right? Why won't he come solve it then? Huh? Why won't you Nore?

Nore:"Yo, I heard Tale moved out of town"

Koma:"You think?"

Nore""Yeah, let's diss his shit"

Koma"We better make sure he's really gone"

Nore:"Yeah, your right"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Straight pussy.

Post more pics of your Jealousy, Toy.

AR-15 HAHAHAHAA!, looking at gun mags don't make you a G, pussy.

P1010246.jpg

this guy should quit graffiti, hes not a bomber and his piecing skills are lacking , and he went over lyes. I dont even wanna see what happened to that colt 45

You must be kidding! Lyes want over mesk, for which I will never recpect his simple trash. Ph over Lyes any day. thank you.

damn, atleast learn the art of bombing before you toys go out and paint the town. You toys are going hard but you boys don't have any fucking skills. Stay on paper until your shit atleast look half tight.

STOP HITTING DC UP WITH TOYS ASS/WEAK ASS THROWUPS/TAGS. BRING UP YOUR HAND SKILLS AND YOUR BOMBING STYLE' LETTERS IF YOU'RE A BOMBER OR KEEP GOING OUT AND DISGRACING DC WITH YOUR WACK SHIT.