Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, I definitely second what vivahate is saying..........You got no grounds hating on anyone...........seriously. Getting up is one thing but please don't start hating on peoples' shit quite yet because it just makes you look stupid. Not hating, just getting my commenting on realness.....................and posting photos is great don't get me wrong, but chill on that self promo for a lil bit............eon can do that all day e'ry day cuz hes been up, out, and burns shit enough to be proud to do that shit.. and I like seeing his shit....don't let the internet get your head too big, too quick.......

you'll look back on yourself in 2 years and be like......."SHIT!"

you talk too much shit for me to have never seen one of your tags or throwies or even a sticker.

its too late to save this thread. people think this is their fucking chatroom and shit. full of garbage. hopefully the thread gets nuked when 12oz shuts down to do work.

a.jpg

i think its time for tic-tac to know when not to say anything

yo, I definitely second what vivahate is saying..........You got no grounds hating on anyone...........seriously. Getting up is one thing but please don't start hating on peoples' shit quite yet because it just makes you look stupid. Not hating, just getting my commenting on realness.....................and posting photos is great don't get me wrong, but chill on that self promo for a lil bit............eon can do that all day e'ry day cuz hes been up, out, and burns shit enough to be proud to do that shit.. and I like seeing his shit....don't let the internet get your head too big, too quick.......

you'll look back on yourself in 2 years and be like......."SHIT!"

!!!!