Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo rivs, howd you get down there on the memorial bridge? you an amek.

oh, that spot, you go right down there by the water and go around this little fence, youll see an old rusty ladder, climb up that and then go FUCK YOURSELF, make sure to bring the homeless dude a beer or he might not let you get off at his spot.

good luck homie!:) :) :)

IF YOUR GOING TO CHANGE UP YOUR NAME AT LEAST TRY NOT TO DISRESPECT THE MEMORY OF GRAFFITI LEGENDS WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US.

ROBONE WAS A WRITER FROM THE WEST COAST WHO PAST AWAY A FEW YEARS AGO. A MEMBER OF CBS AND FLY ID ROB GETS COAST TO COAST LOVE AND YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT FINDING ANOTHER NAME TO WRITE THAT DOESNT BELONG TO A KING.

(OTHER NAMES OFF LIMITS)

CAINE,DONDI,SANE,NACE,TIE,DREAM,KNOWN,KELT.......GET THE PICTURE?

you should also probably practice your hand and "throwies" as you cool guys call'em, for a little longer than three weeks before forcefully sharing your skills with the rest of the city, cuz i write graff, but if you fuckers did that shit to my house i wouldnt be very appreciative...anyways you get the point...