Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://illegal-dc-graffiti.tumblr.com/post/13966903599/unintenional-hiatus

"come January I’ll be posting some new videos of infamous DC spots."

awesome! be sure to post these videos to all social media websites so everyone knows were all of dc's most infamous spots are. also don't forget to show them how to get there, where the holes in the fences are, etc. it's important that as many people as possible know this information so we can make dc graffiti the very best it can be.

• Like 1

http://illegal-dc-graffiti.tumblr.com/post/13966903599/unintenional-hiatus

"come January I’ll be posting some new videos of infamous DC spots."

awesome! be sure to post these videos to all social media websites so everyone knows were all of dc's most infamous spots are. also don't forget to show them how to get there, where the holes in the fences are, etc. it's important that as many people as possible know this information so we can make dc graffiti the very best it can be.

i was going to post video of the rail bridge graf parallel to 395, visible to the yellow line, from the metro car window, then, do a red line graf video from the same vantage point. that was going to be the beginning and end of the list.

i can see how it was misleading. post removed.