Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL... your a funny little typewriter...

that life doesn't consist of being a little homo leaky mouth ya blowfish....

4th and w.. (now 7th and irving) LOL.... the ballroom.. a gangster robber and homo swinger.. that doesn't make enough money as a big baller promoter so talks about how he likes to take fat pockets for runs.. haha... anything else you wanna tell us?......Since your a snitch.. post a picture of yourself so we all see how tough you "look".. too... and what we should look for on 7th and irving..LOL.... are you in a car?.. what kind of car?.. what color?.. hahahaa.. your an idiot....

Drout is my second cousins babymama's uncle.. maybe sister.. I can't remember, honestly I don't know.. Problems?.. Be a man and deal with the shit in the street and keep ya hearfelt tears from leaking all over your keyboard.. If you wanna measure your street cred in gigabytes...you sound tough.. but your taking up way to much space.......

Libre.jpg

CC.jpg