Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i know which is why i dont try it, i admit to personal lack of dopeness why you getting on me for complimenting eon he probably taught you everything you know

yea u suck quit calling out my homies on shit u know nuthing about, 4 all u know grumps cold b a fucking legend or sum shit, u dont know who ur talkin 2, u dont get up u post wack fliks from way out in the cut sumwhere in maryland( aint nuthing wrong with maryland , i post fliks from there 2 but of writers that also get up in dc) keep ur fliks and comments 2 urself unless u would like 2 keep getting clowned

Great observation about the dope/cool, thing......I feel so incredibly dumb now that you have pointed that out. And that was an awsome comment about tracks being spelled with a "Z" instead of an "S". Your so smart and clever!!! Youprobably have the most "gold Stars" in the whole 8th grade class! Your momy must be really proud of you. You can tell her I said that too, if shesnot over your shoulder monitoring this right now. You really "pulled my card"!

Your a BITCH, know your place. Keep in graff from now on. You got that kid?!?!?

this is the fucking INTERNET.

congratulations! let me bring up the infamous pic.

20070820_arguing.jpg

ocho, rezist,jale, atb, clear, and belev (to name a few) aint up in dc? tale and disco dan aint up in dc???

no disrespect to you but all those spots ive posted on here are within 2 miles of the district and most are either along the lines or highways they just aren't in hot areas.

i meant no dis to grump either i shulda worded it differently or said nothing at all (some one better not quote this and say "exactly" or "bingo") but i assumed he has been writing less time then eon, but i dont know either of them so i cant be talking.

ocho, rezist,jale, atb, clear, and belev (to name a few) aint up in dc? tale and disco dan aint up in dc???

no disrespect to you but all those spots ive posted on here are within 2 miles of the district and most are either along the lines or highways they just aren't in hot areas.

i meant no dis to grump either i shulda worded it differently or said nothing at all (some one better not quote this and say "exactly" or "bingo") but i assumed he has been writing less time then eon, but i dont know either of them so i cant be talking.

dog really shut the fuck up. you have no idea who anybody is on here son...speaking to people you have no idea who they are and will crush your shit like that is a quick way to get wrecked. check yourself

and you shouldn't of said anything cause now your getting KTFO

ive been around for a while but yeah not in the scene at all till 07

im just fuckin around though i know im "toy", got respect for saga i seen his old n new stuff i just agreed with him for tellin off that fool "irish pride"

got respect for all writers specially older/better ones than myself...

now ive said all i have to say so unless someone else wants to provoke me to drop another paragraph ima stay quiet