Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All these comments are great but having sent in pics to a mag doesnt equal begging them to put shit in.Nothing has been sent for ages yet mags continue to put my work in.1000's of pics get submitted evry issue yet they see fit to include mine.Again nothing to do with anyone begging them.

And plenty of mags and videos have requested my work.

Sorry to bruise your weak ego CAST but no one in Baltimore/MD has ever even heard of you and if anyone has they certainly dont think you were ever a king.More of a toy who cant even rock shels around his weak and tired throws.

And I never claimed to have fame from my man MECA.He pieces his ass off and burns any DC writer hands down.I bomb simple as that.I never claimed to do burners nor do I care.

Bombing is a way of life that none of you toys no shit about.

Peace out and have fun talking more shit on your message board while Im getting busy again putting in work.

im guessing those mags that request your shit get you confused with SPONE? :huh: you say that we don't understand bombing, yet it is you in fact are the one. Your throw whould have been acceptable ages ago, but that shit looks toy and you know it. stop trying to down dc and bring your ass back if you think you're so dope man. i could see if you were trying to be like cap, and go over everyone in sight, but no your throw is just shit.:lol: now stop your shitty self promotion you faggot.:lol:

im guessing those mags that request your shit get you confused with SPONE? :huh: you say that we don't understand bombing, yet it is you in fact are the one. Your throw whould have been acceptable ages ago, but that shit looks toy and you know it. stop trying to down dc and bring your ass back if you think you're so dope man. i could see if you were trying to be like cap, and go over everyone in sight, but no your throw is just shit.:lol: now stop your shitty self promotion you faggot.:lol:

Waaaaahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Boooooooo fucking hooooo

:lol:

kizops this is were you trully have to be around to know. You cant just learn all your history about dc on the internet. and some shit roger typed in a book

SPC is a crazy toy that has bein boming dc and bmore for at lerast 10 years but he gets sent to the loony bein from time to time so we dont see him up for long pierods of time.

like how long you have bein writting

but back in the day spc did his thing and even not so long ago did come back to couse some damage again

kizops this is were you trully have to be around to know. You cant just learn all your history about dc on the internet. and some shit roger typed in a book

SPC is a crazy toy that has bein boming dc and bmore for at lerast 10 years but he gets sent to the loony bein from time to time so we dont see him up for long pierods of time.

like how long you have bein writting

but back in the day spc did his thing and even not so long ago did come back to couse some damage again

Haha I cant tell if ur trying to talk shit, but I didnt learn my history from the internet and rogers book, however I guess I missed out on SPC. As for SPC he sucks and we should all just move on.

is it me or i dont remember the part where i said i was king of baltimore...

and heres your last history lesson...

i grew up bombing with ever tst, find out who he was and then come talk, i never cared about baltimore only because i was from dc, anybody that knows me would tell you i didnt like to do freights because they would leave dc and i wanted my shit in the city.

for real, your nobodyness already took enough of my time, keep attending your local chapter, keep the hood ironed and make sure you live up to the gba creed, haha...

KING CASTER

ZULU KING...