Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
while soak says that only to get everybodys reaction, its sad that the only idiot that would laugh at that is none other than the grand wizard. i guess krishna doesnt change racism.

He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much. He who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly.

.:GBA MOBB:.

but you started writing small, go figure...

he who has white power tattoos is ...

wow is that all you can comeback with? I never had any tattoos of anything like that.

you are really misinformed.

he who beats up female writers is.....

he who has straight edge tattoos and sells drugs to young kids is.......

ok this is my last one. i never hid the fact that i beat up blue, as a matter of fact, anybody that went over me was getting fucked up, gotta say this, she had more balls that you going over me in the streets and not having to wait until i got deported and 10 years to start ebeef, yet whenever you saw me at my shows you never said anything ... isnt there a inner-maryland thread that you can go laugh at spic jokes and figure out ways to deport them?.

i promised myself i wouldnt get caught up in stupidity but racism just does it for me.

you go into my myspace looking for pictures of myself and post them like i should be ashamed? dude, its the real world, im a 35 year old fat spic, i posted that picture of myself, it not like it was hidden from the world or anything, damn forget it, you just dont get it.

go get a refund for your white genes, you didnt get the whole package, then again i never seen a white-power rocket scientist.

ps, stop pming me.

wow You are such a racist hombre. Its ok.I dont take offense that you hate white people since I dont even consider skin color.

I know that is only a bodily conception of which means nothing.Skin color means nothing.

Everyone has a soul seated within and are all part and parcel of God.

PS accept your lot in life and karma for what it is.get off my dick.

spc why the fuck do you even come in here? go back to the paper chase to post your weak ass throw.

word up...but since we all know she (spc) is childish and creates more than 1 account in case her other one gets ... lets say banned...there is no point in even respoinding (much less noticing that she lives) because she will never get the point.

waddup TRON.