Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like seeing flix of bombing tags or whatever a bunch of those cats are up with tags its just good to see them get some shine on here the place where they should get it, its so strange to me how you guys can get bent over some youngins posting thier graffiti on this board, and most of the folks on this board dont even live or write here, so why do you care so much about how it makes DC look if people see tags when they come here, post pictures, comments whatever....its a public forum.

eon, the shine they should get is on the streets not by posting marker tags on the back of a sign in a back alley, and althought i commend you for standing up for your youngins i think this time you are off. i dont think that because i dont live there or write there anymore i dont have the right to have an opinion about a city that i caused major damage to, if that was the case you couldnt have an opinion about the years that i wrote before you since you werent there... see my point?, so really this extra rightnousness that you have for having a crew of youngins that you lead shouldnt make your head swell. that said, i never said that they were bad or anything like that, there are a couple of kids that i actually like the stuff that they do, the point being that its not NECESSARY to post every fucking tag that they have ever done, and that goes as well for me, cert, ultra, and whoever else, the only person that might be allowed is dan and there shouldnt be any question as to why. i think you are getting overly defensive for no apparent reason, a marker tag on a metro train is ok, a marker tag on a trash can in the middle of a park that really you might say¨"ok cool he was here" when you walk by is one thing, posting it on here is another. again, you know me, i encourage bombing in all its ways, but i just dont understand how posting those type of pictures will make this thread better to look at.

Cast, i would be inclined to agree with you if those cats were posting thier own shit, but they are not, nor is every tag they put up posted on this board, the truth is most people who comment on this board dont live here yet complain about the posts, there are a ton of younging getting up in DC now and a lot of them are just getting up with tags the fact that someone flicked up thier shit and posted it is cool ,however out of all those who do not live here, you do have the most right to comment, my statement sans the "rightiousness" is directed towards all of the sideline commentators on this board who feel they got something to contribute by talking shit to some 16 year olds about what they can and cant post on a public forum. that being said, post whatever you like , because nobody judges a cityies graff by its 12 oz page, the only way to really know whats going on is to walk the streets.......