Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
caught theese at Vandorn Station today...in the freight yards...i was on the bus when i thought i saw the kuma..i had to get off, and take flick. i spent about 20 minitues there just lookin, so much stuff to see, i missed my bus and had to wait 45 minitues for the next, but it was wayy worth it..

HEY THERE TOY, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY IN THE FREIGHT YARD. THAT REALLY SUCKS THAT YOU MISSED THE BUS. I REALLY WISH YOU COULD OF CAUGHT YOUR BUS. BUT NEXT TIME WHEN YOU TELL US ABOUT YOUR DAY, MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE ADDRESS OF THE FREIGHT YARD, WHAT CLOTHES YOU HAD ON, AND WHAT YOU HAD TO EAT FOR LUNCH. FUCKING BITCH ASS TOYS. YOU PROBABLY PAINT WITH SPC. TRUE FAGGOTS

And you are?

the freight wrokers said it was alright if i take flicks,i asked them first before i went in there.so i dont see what the problem is.

doing "pieces" or having skills does not make you a king

well take a second n rethink that....2 b a king u must of had 2 crush shit , also have 2 have bn in da game 4 a gud time, aswell showing off ur pieces n styles having things on lock for example ur trowies, ur str8s, n da best thing u can do..n also having that RESPECT...(from my point of view)so thats y i asked SPC since he calls himself a "KING" lets c more than just trowies.....