Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ROCKTHROWER SOUNDS LIKE A SNITCH TOO...........YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL THE COPS!! AND TELL THEM!!

not a snitch, I just hate CAVE. I hate him sooo much that i think that anyone on here who wants to talk shit about him should hit me up so that they can get at em in real life. Why talk shit behind a computer screen instead of doing it in real life. Makes sense to me

not a snitch, I just hate CAVE. I hate him sooo much that i think that anyone on here who wants to talk shit about him should hit me up so that they can get at em in real life. Why talk shit behind a computer screen instead of doing it in real life. Makes sense to me

NIGGA SMOKE A DIP AN SAY ITS LAGIT

LIKE I SAID A SNITCH,,,ROCKTHROWER,,EVER THINK THAT ONE OF THESE USERNAMES MIGHT BE A COP!! YEAH YOU CAN SHOW THAT ONE COP WERE CAVE IS!!! SNITCH!!!

LIKE I SAID A SNITCH,,,ROCKTHROWER,,EVER THINK THAT ONE OF THESE USERNAMES MIGHT BE A COP!! YEAH YOU CAN SHOW THAT ONE COP WERE CAVE IS!!! SNITCH!!!

thanks for typing in all caps, now your cool, cut the fuckin drama, let the Caveman handle his biz an stop jockin him, here's sum old shit-

smkroofpq2.jpg

I AM YOUR SPERM DONER THAT YOU NEVER MET BECAUSE I WAS ASHAMED OF MY CREATION!![/color][/b]

wow like omg your so original, you like sooooo tottaly hurt my feelings man, im like soooo going to kill myself now that i found out my dad is some noob that hangs out on the oz.

O yea Im a snitch. I love cops too. I will snitch on CAVE all day.:lol: :lol: :lol: You are such a toy.You dont even know how much of a toy you really are. You are nothin but shit. Thats why you rep the BM ( bowel Movement) crew. I think i will snitch on you too. Oh....wait a minute. You dont paint. Your a nobody. You suck. your just a name on 12 ounce. I wonder what your dumb ass is gonna write next?? I CANT WAIT:lol: