Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GHOSTRIDINGFAGGOT:

the wash DC thread is the weakest on 12oz because its filled with 14 year olds who think anthrax suits and the name "SEMZ" is tight

fucking idiots, all of you

and yet another unidentified wise-ass starts talkin trash about other people's shit on an INTERNET FORUM...but i forgot, that's the cool thing to do these days. anyways, mr. GHOSTRIDEMYMOMSCOCK, get your faggot ass off this forum and on to tha streets.

and btw anthrax suits come in handy every now and then, so dont hate

First off im not Jewish or Black so kike and nigga dont concern me.

But I wasnt trying to diss anyone w/ my comment. I was just saying the character is kinda corny and that theres much better shit on the redline, and this thread, than an Ebo/Dan character hollow. Ive done tremendous amounts of shitty stuff, even stuff ive posted, and people are welcome to critique when I post. If its gay its gay, if its corny its corny, if it sucks it sucks, no matter who did it.

First off im not Jewish or Black so kike and nigga dont concern me.

But I wasnt trying to diss anyone w/ my comment. I was just saying the character is kinda corny and that theres much better shit on the redline, and this thread, than an Ebo/Dan character hollow. Ive done tremendous amounts of shitty stuff, even stuff ive posted, and people are welcome to critique when I post. If its gay its gay, if its corny its corny, if it sucks it sucks, no matter who did it.

if you werent dissing it whyd you say it was gay? that implies you think dan is gay. which makes you the real gay. i guess its true though, all you and your toy friends do way cooler throwies and handos on the redline, post more of that shit and show us how its really done. salty ass cracker.