Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You shouldn't let them post their first throw-up, I know there is pressure to keep the thread moving, but damn, that shit makes the whole city look bad. It is one thing to give a toy the simple respect of acknowledging that he exists and is trying, but it's a whole other thing to give him the benefit of an established writer. Such as crew membership and access to other writers. Think about it.

AWWW SHIT. we got our diffrences but i completly agree with this one. you wrote that that for AJ and his crew, but im thinkin about it for the whole city. when we were commin up you had to prove something. you were trying to do somethning hot and burn people, not just put up your name. for the bombers who get up, and do your thang and aint causin drama, thats cool ...but for the cats that tag up black books and paint only cut ass spots, but you see em' postin up there shit on the 12...that makes me sick. its like you dont DO SHit but you feel like you have the right to talk shit and brodcast to the world that your a washington dc ESTABLISHED graff writer. shit sucks. the shit that would get laffed at back in the day, is being taken really seriously now.

the lack of good writers and the internet has definetly made the scene more shitty. the bar has been set real low, and only a small number of us are tryin to raise it. tryin to do what i can now but weathers fuckin me up its gonna be on when it heats up. PEACE

Very true RockThrower....I visit your thread mainly lookin for old NAA, stuff, and it funny to see how much crap is put up in this thread. In the Boston thread, if a toy posts his shit he pretty much made to cry, so he either quits the game or doesnt post shit till it is deserving, he steps up his game. There are a few people I see, in DC, doing their thing and doing it well. I understand the idea of keepin the thread alive and moving, but for us outsiders looking in, Previous poster said I correct, it makes the whole city look bad.

Edit** Likin the history RockThrower, Cast

doesnt hurt to show youngins love, matter of fact it helps them feel more connected to the culture and makes them want to participate in a more constructive manner, im sure any city that has a thread has the same issues with quality control, but really this is a public forum so the argument null, however the flip side of it is that im just posting pictures of what i see walking around and those pictures reflect whats going on in this city, more youngins than veterans, more bombing than piecing. ATB does thier thing, im not always a fan of it, but at time when most writers including myself were taking a break from getting up, those dudes kept shit alive on the streets and went bombing harder than any other crew before them, problems with them aside, its a fact that cant be denied. i got mad love for the oldschool and even more love for the new because of that very fact,

and even though weve beefed in the past, clashed on a personal level i still feel secure in the fact that i reached out to those dudes when they were youngins, because i helped get them to that point where they kept shit breathing and kinged the city. all these kids out here getting up, putting in work should be brought into the circle not left out, leaving people out breeds beef, where bonds should be formed.

when we were commin up you had to prove something. you were trying to do somethning hot and burn people, not just put up your name. tryin to do what i can now but weathers fuckin me up its gonna be on when it heats up. PEACE

the only young kid with that mentality that i see now is little inca. and im glad to hear that last part rockthrower.