Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Things have definitly looked better in the city but over all there is a good amount of painting going on, a lot of street bombing, new names popping up everyday.

Bump The NHI Armada for bringing the funk flicks, that Hyattsville wall is the shit post more if you got'em. Extra bump for PEAR,INCA,NEHI,ROB,RIVERS who have been grinding extra hard

i feel you hard as shit on this joint... but being as we all dont wanna get caught.. its kinda hard to hit up walls at like.. 10pm 11pm .. and take your time to do a whole piece....

You are more likely to get caught by another writer snitching on you....be smart and tactful always. Rule #1.....never snitch on a fellow writer!

Braz and Ruen puttin in work, i see em up more everyday, fuck all haters

btw, what does IGS stand for?

Infamous Graffiti Squad .. but niggaz that are in it are lil pussies.. never get up you know im sayin... i repped it hard as shit, but only me n RUEN get up in dat joint... so i dropped the IGS n im ridin solo now..