Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
people who write in all caps are gayyyyyyyyyy

WHAT THE FUCK DO CAPITAL LETTERS HAVE TO DO WITH SEXUAL ORIENTATION? Nothing, but they have a lot to do with EMPHASIS. I propose that people who call something they dislike "gay" may have issues with homosexuality. Do you? Are you struggling to cope with the feelings you have involving a man's asshole? You'd be a bottom anyway, huh? Your probably just an ignorant young boy who still thinks it's cool to speak/write like a child.

And to clear things up: Those LIRR cars are dead cars! A great, great find, no doubt, but they cannot be compared to NYC subways. Only A.J. in his diluted fantasy world could make such a comparison. While I'm at it: way to go drowning out those TALE pics A.J. The most charming part was not that all the pics were meager, but that a lot were re posts. It's amazing you get any respect.

for the record, the Tale post is #11056, I didnt post anything else until #11112, thats 56 posts.

and for the sake of killing your silly argument let me rephrase myself by saying

" i dont care where it is, or who will see it, its a MTA Train (wink) and its around the way, those FACTS make it a manditory mission"

You have like mabe 20 post and most are talking trash on moi (thats French for me).

And on that personal question about how to get yourself some respect, i dunno what to tell you except stop acting like a chump. you gotta show some to sow some.

for the record, the Tale post is #11056, I didnt post anything else until #11112, thats 56 posts.

and for the sake of killing your silly argument let me rephrase myself by saying

" i dont care where it is, or who will see it, its a MTA Train (wink) and its around the way, those FACTS make it a manditory mission"

You have like mabe 20 post and most are talking trash on moi (thats French for me).

And on that personal question about how to get yourself some respect, i dunno what to tell you except stop acting like a chump. you gotta show some to sow some.

OR IN YOUR CASE BLOW SOME TO SEW SOME. OH YEAH AND WHO YOU CALLING CHUMP? YOU LET ANOTHER GROWN MAN CALL YOU "THE WEASEL". WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE SOME FLICKS OF MARKER TAGS YOU CAUGHT LAST NIGHT OR EVEN BETTER KISS YOUR FAT GILBERT GRAPE MOMS GOODBYE AND GO GET A JOB

Showing Post

Showing results 1 to 22 of 22 Search: Posts Made By: MUDKNUCKLE

Forum: BRICK SLAYERS Today, 07:26 PM

Replies: 11,661 Wash DC

Views: 249,397

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

OR IN YOUR CASE BLOW SOME TO SEW SOME. OH YEAH AND WHO YOU CALLING CHUMP? YOU LET ANOTHER GROWN MAN CALL YOU "THE WEASEL". WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE SOME FLICKS OF MARKER TAGS YOU CAUGHT LAST NIGHT OR...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Hmmm. Just admit you meant to say dead LIRR cars.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

THEY ONLY GO TO PENN STATION IN MANHATTAN FYI

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

YES THEY DO BUT NOT ON SUBWAY TRACKS ON LIRR TRACKS AND QUEENS IS ON LONG ISLAND, AND YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH BROOKLYN TO GET THERE

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

FIRST OFF THAT IS NOT A SUBWAY CAR IT IS A COMMUTER TRAIN, IT NEVER WENT THROUGH NEW YORK ONLY LONG ISLAND, SECOND BUMP THOSE CON FILL INS ON THAT COMMUTER TRAIN.

Forum: BRICK SLAYERS 01-08-2007, 04:34 PM

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

He doesn't even run his crew, he just puts people down. "Who?" you're a buster.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

People in your crew are friends with your enemies. That's pussy.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

For someone whos is a pussy, you talk a lot of shit.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Ok con, I mean eon.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Hey pEon AKA **......Tyme has more fame, respect and props than you ever will. Plus, he'd beat your ass and you know it. Your known only in the bi-state and barely in NYC (as ID's #1 jock)...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

DID YOU BITE YOUR MATCHING HAT FROM CON TOO?

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

SO YOU ARE SAYING EVERYONE SHOULD BITE CON THROWUPS.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

IF YOU CANT TELL THATS A BITTEN CON THROW UP THEN YOU NEED THE PRESCRIPTION ON YOUR WIRE FRAME HIPSTER GLASSES CHECKED... 2 PIECE TO YA CHIN...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

I WONDER HOW MUCH CON MADE HIM PAY FOR THAT?

A LITTLE OF THE OL RUB N TUG MAYBE?...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

BUMP THAT CON THROW WITH THE I LOVE YOU OVER IT

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

bump that CON hollow on the last page...

Showing Post

Showing results 1 to 22 of 22 Search: Posts Made By: MUDKNUCKLE

Forum: BRICK SLAYERS Today, 07:26 PM

Replies: 11,661 Wash DC

Views: 249,397

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

OR IN YOUR CASE BLOW SOME TO SEW SOME. OH YEAH AND WHO YOU CALLING CHUMP? YOU LET ANOTHER GROWN MAN CALL YOU "THE WEASEL". WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE SOME FLICKS OF MARKER TAGS YOU CAUGHT LAST NIGHT OR...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Hmmm. Just admit you meant to say dead LIRR cars.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

THEY ONLY GO TO PENN STATION IN MANHATTAN FYI

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

YES THEY DO BUT NOT ON SUBWAY TRACKS ON LIRR TRACKS AND QUEENS IS ON LONG ISLAND, AND YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH BROOKLYN TO GET THERE

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

FIRST OFF THAT IS NOT A SUBWAY CAR IT IS A COMMUTER TRAIN, IT NEVER WENT THROUGH NEW YORK ONLY LONG ISLAND, SECOND BUMP THOSE CON FILL INS ON THAT COMMUTER TRAIN.

Forum: BRICK SLAYERS 01-08-2007, 04:34 PM

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

He doesn't even run his crew, he just puts people down. "Who?" you're a buster.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

People in your crew are friends with your enemies. That's pussy.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

For someone whos is a pussy, you talk a lot of shit.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Ok con, I mean eon.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

Hey pEon AKA **......Tyme has more fame, respect and props than you ever will. Plus, he'd beat your ass and you know it. Your known only in the bi-state and barely in NYC (as ID's #1 jock)...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

DID YOU BITE YOUR MATCHING HAT FROM CON TOO?

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

SO YOU ARE SAYING EVERYONE SHOULD BITE CON THROWUPS.

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

IF YOU CANT TELL THATS A BITTEN CON THROW UP THEN YOU NEED THE PRESCRIPTION ON YOUR WIRE FRAME HIPSTER GLASSES CHECKED... 2 PIECE TO YA CHIN...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

I WONDER HOW MUCH CON MADE HIM PAY FOR THAT?

A LITTLE OF THE OL RUB N TUG MAYBE?...

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

BUMP THAT CON THROW WITH THE I LOVE YOU OVER IT

Posted By MUDKNUCKLE

bump that CON hollow on the last page...

OOOHHH I THINK I HAVE AN ADMIRER. WHILE YOUR GIVING OUT INTERNET BLOWJOBS WHY DONT YOU HOOK A BROTHER UP.

^^Just admit that you don't post flicks and should not be talking and people who do post flicks hold weight with people that come here to look at flicks and not adhere to your petty arguments.

I GOT AN IDEA WHEN GHOSTFACE IS DONE YOU CAN BLOW ME TOO. I KNOW ITS BIG BUT YOU APPARENTLY KNOW ALOT ABOUT HOLDING WEIGHT.

but also the fuckin bickering over semantics is just as ridiculous. shut the fuck up and get over it. eon is eon

and his mom has nothing to do with whether or not dead LIRR trains ever went into manhattan or not (btw this is fuckin DC who cares). someone who pulls cards on the internet is a dry snitch in its infant stage.