Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"yo dawg im a 17 year old graffiti bombing wizard extraordinaire artist, but i cant risk getting into trouble doing illegal things. so i mainly stick to blakboox and bridge spots in the suburbs if i have any extra money for paint."

fuck your situation. graffiti is about putting your shit on the line and destroying property by writing your fuckin name in as many places as possible. PERIOD. if you dont do that, dont fuckin call yourself a graff writer and dont come on a WRITERS FORUM, because youre just co-opting the culture to look cool. so grab a camera and stick to the sidelines if your "situation" stops you from painting REAL graffiti.

and i dont give a fuck what it looks like, as long as its illegal and costs money to remove.

"yo dawg im a 17 year old graffiti bombing wizard extraordinaire artist, but i cant risk getting into trouble doing illegal things. so i mainly stick to blakboox and bridge spots in the suburbs if i have any extra money for paint."

fuck your situation. graffiti is about putting your shit on the line and destroying property by writing your fuckin name in as many places as possible. PERIOD. if you dont do that, dont fuckin call yourself a graff writer and dont come on a WRITERS FORUM, because youre just co-opting the culture to look cool. so grab a camera and stick to the sidelines if your "situation" stops you from painting REAL graffiti.

and i dont give a fuck what it looks like, as long as its illegal and costs money to remove.

we got a real anarchist over here :) yeah BRAH!!

yo im being humble on this one..im a 19 year old who is richer then most REAL graff artists..has more influence then most kids.then gets on a fourm and tells kids to fuck off when there defending fellow friends.i agree with what you say shit is true. fuck my situation?? who do you think you are? you're still learning as well as me. im asking you nicely to end this on a good note.

ASB northside cali writers shauk trupe.

dae365 glad you made it home safe! relm.zitro.band.este.and who ever did them characters

nice session.

north side cali writers, are fucking kidding me?!....i dont give shit what you say... your a tool. the end.

and dont ever compare yourself to yeah write, your not even good enough to kiss his ass.

alright fuck you. your a bitch i'm sure will cross paths one day and you wont say shit. the end

and nah im not comparing my self to "yeah write" i nothing to prove i'll burn him any day wall or fists. soo you keep kissing his ass im sure he likes it. you're fucking little punk say some shit to me face to face one on one and anyone on here that knows me knows what the fuck happens. and belive me if you were on the west asb would smash you shuak trupe would demolish your whole crew just for fun. learn to keep youre mouth shut premoh. now whos really the tool? just started some shit you cant finish. dont ever fuck quote me capeesh?? please do reply. if not pm i want to know who you are and where you're at. AND I WILL GLADLY DO THE SAME. i stay with the red beam like darth vader.

why dont yall niggas shut the fuck up...EON burns and so does just about all them others...EON done put in mad work and been doin longer than most yall toy ass bitches jabbin ya jaws on here...SHiiiiitTTT that mother fucker capped almost all my shit a decade ago...HAHAHAHA...and thats a lot of shit...POST MORE EON REZIST CERT AMEN SEK ETC>>>>

Keep that toy ass shit somewhere else....HOLLA!!!!