Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uh-huh true we are discussing atb and hoa. and?

you still think it's not pussy to show up 4 deep to beat a newjack?

YET koma challenges you ONE ON ONE and you refuse

WHAT about slae and eon. same deal.

seems like you kids only wanna fight if you think you wont get your asses kicked.

i think now it's the end of story

agreeing to meet someone to fight on their terms is never a good idea, it doesnt matter who you are. its setting yourself up for a "military blunder." ill fight koma one on one, if i know it's just one on one, i.e. when i see him on the street by himself and im by myself im game for boxing. that simple. its much easier for him to find me than for me to find him.

not taking sides or anything ..but if you want to cross people out for reasons unknown and build a reputation doing so ..then fuck it ..you deserve 4 on 1 ... if you think you can go around calling yourself king this king that and just dog people to get your name out there ..then fuck it ...you asked for it ... be a man and step up to the people that you dogged ... you post pictures all day bragging about the shit ... but when the shit catches up to you ... well look what happens ..its called karma homie ...

not taking sides or anything ..but if you want to cross people out for reasons unknown and build a reputation doing so ..then fuck it ..you deserve 4 on 1 ... if you think you can go around calling yourself king this king that and just dog people to get your name out there ..then fuck it ...you asked for it ... be a man and step up to the people that you dogged ... you post pictures all day bragging about the shit ... but when the shit catches up to you ... well look what happens ..its called karma homie ...

KARMA IS A BITCH..WORD!!

arent u supposed to be djing dog

YO! IN HIP-HOP CULTURE. I DJ, WRITE AND BREAK.

LESS WE FORGET. DONT DIS THE ELW CREW. REMEMBER OUR PM'S???

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. COME WITH RESPECT!!

AND I WILL RESPECT YOU!

KARMA IS STILL A BITCH.. NO MATTER YOU U ARE!!!

EVEN MYSELF..CAUSE I BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

AND IM NOT YOUR DOG!!!!!

YO! IN HIP-HOP CULTURE. I DJ, WRITE AND BREAK.

LESS WE FORGET. DONT DIS THE ELW CREW. REMEMBER OUR PM'S???

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. COME WITH RESPECT!!

AND I WILL RESPECT YOU!

KARMA IS STILL A BITCH.. NO MATTER YOU U ARE!!!

EVEN MYSELF..CAUSE I BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

AND IM NOT YOUR DOG!!!!!

^ MY CULT LEADER

uh-huh true we are discussing atb and hoa. and?

you still think it's not pussy to show up 4 deep to beat a newjack?

YET koma challenges you ONE ON ONE and you refuse

WHAT about slae and eon. same deal.

seems like you kids only wanna fight if you think you wont get your asses kicked.

i think now it's the end of story

I NEVER EXPECT TO GET MY ASS KICKED, IF I ROLL TO FIGHT YOU YOUR GETTING FUCKED UP.

I DONT MAKE PLAYDATES WITH TOYS WHO CROSS OUT MY CREW, I FIND THEM AND BANG THEM OUT, I MAKE THAT MOVE WHEN I FEEL, NOT WHEN THEY SAY. I CAUGHT BEATDOWNS IN THIS GAME THE SAME WAY, SO THEY GET IT TOO, THIS IS HOW A MOTHERFUCKER LEARNS TO RESPECT HIS ELDERS.

I NEVER EXPECT TO GET MY ASS KICKED, IF I ROLL TO FIGHT YOU YOUR GETTING FUCKED UP.

I DONT MAKE PLAYDATES WITH TOYS WHO CROSS OUT MY CREW, I FIND THEM AND BANG THEM OUT, I MAKE THAT MOVE WHEN I FEEL, NOT WHEN THEY SAY. I CAUGHT BEATDOWNS IN THIS GAME THE SAME WAY, SO THEY GET IT TOO, THIS IS HOW A MOTHERFUCKER LEARNS TO RESPECT HIS ELDERS.

no homo?