Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck all of you hoors...

The bottom line is you all have fucked up the DC graf scene..

Geeting up is dope but youve fucked up a lot of good things...

Thats what the narcissitic childish COMA wants...

I just cant believe he told AMEN to LEARN RESPECT...

All the shit CAVE has said is the truth

1) I called you and your boy XRAE bitches to your face...XRAE was a scared bitch..oh and you all ran away from that fight...it wouldnt be the first time...

2) You all have PRANK called CAVE more than 30 times...childish

3) CAVE went to SLAES house and grapped SLAES pipe weapon from him and was ready to kick his ass.

4) You all went to his house and he was ready to fight 3 to 1 but you all turned bitch...

5) You have capped numerous people for no reason

6) COMA has recieved an inheritance and has been feeding you like a baby...

what else....

NORE why did you call cave in the first place...Just to bitch...yeah...your hard...If you soo hard and COMA is such a fucking thug then why dont you fight me...or CAVE one on one...so we can see whos the real man and whos the boy... ;)

Originally posted by SOAKER@Apr 3 2006, 08:50 AM

3) CAVE went to SLAES house and grapped SLAES pipe weapon from him and was ready to kick his ass.

4) You all went to his house and he was ready to fight 3 to 1 but you all turned bitch...

you can't just take one person's word on any situation...

there are 2 sides to every story.

statement 3 is wrong.

statement 4 is wrong.

you seem to think you know a lot for someone who wasn't there...

wow nore u are really a retarded dude. i had jobs all throught highschool and paid for part of my tuition, now i pay for my shit all bymyself. thats something that u know nothing about cause your peoples support u. o yea didnt u go to ART SCHOOL for a few years and have your peoples cover the cost. but i guess that dosent count. o yea and i have travelled and i pay for that shit too. u know whats up but nice try trying to pull my card. please try again.u and coma are some rich bitches and u know that u are waay more well off than i am. whatever......

and this lying to myself trying to be hood????? are u fuckin serious. YOUR from maryland trying to rep a hood in west virginia that u are not even from or been too talkin bout how your a KILLER and run the block with rocks or some shit.....PLEASE. when we were in jail the first time u started bitchin up in the first 3 hours we were there.u almost started to fuckin cry when the state marshals were chokin that dude out. talkin like were never going to get out of here, i just want to go home. your a pussy. i can see straight through u. everyon who knows u knows it too. nore the fake ass thug rapper. o no i better shut up before the wanna b thug team of rich kids comes and does a drive by with super soakers. your not tough. your not hood. stop LYING to YOURSELF. your all pussy

Originally posted by ifuckchildren+Apr 3 2006, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ifuckchildren - Apr 3 2006, 12:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SOAKER@Apr 3 2006, 08:50 AM

statement 3 is wrong.

statement 4 is wrong.

you seem to think you know a lot for someone who wasn't there...

[/b]

im guessing that u are in atb and this is an alternate screen name. i got nothing to lie about. ask slae and see what he says. just ask him. o and his girlfriend was there too. see saw the whole thing. im guessin he got no pussy that nite :haha: :haha:

ha ha nice stories cave your a creative dude, keep makin up shit you know aint true.. it's hillarious..lie ta yourself like yer hood or some shit when your mom payed 10 G's a year for your bitchass ta go ta high school, and what country are you going to this year for family vacation????? hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa.fuckin faggot

yo I really want to BOX one of you guys seriously...kickbox,

mixed martial arts or whatever...cmon it would be great and whoever gets their ass whooped has to give the other like 100 cans and that deads the beef. Cmon man lets do it...

ahhh I really think your bitch though and aint about shit expect stabbing people in the back and bombin over peoples shit when they arent there....Man I heard how COMA was shook like fuck when TUNE called him up to kill that beef with DNC...Hey maybe if I go to the recording stuio down the street, rap...go buy an 8 ball and break it up...hang on the corner...I can be on ATB...oh yeah I forgot I got to cap a bunch of writers and then post that shit on the net and then talk thuggish...yeah thats cool, Im gonna do that....

Yo cave isnt that SLAE piece near the line...I been taking note of all these spots...we should just hit them all up one night...maybe take out CLEAR and CAST while were at it...since they swing from their nuts...

what is I fuck children ahoy in the prison library on his break...ahahaha

NORE your so dumb yo cant even post shit on here right you fucking VILLAGE IDIOT... :haha: :chicken: :clown2:

NORE must be pondering his response.... :rolleyes:

statement 3 is wrong.

statement 4 is wrong.

So I guess 1 2 5 and 6 are right...hahaha...

no you dumb cocksucker, your a rich kid from the nicest part of nw dc, i owe the government 17,g's from student loans over three years ago and the school schemed me so i aint payin the shit so eat a dick, and my folks support me thats a good one faggot,,its funny you say that when you've lived with your rich ass parents[mommy and daddy] for the last 23 years, and still do , you;ve never even had to pay rent in yer whole life,damn must be sweet growing up in candyland.

yer parents payed 10 G'S A YEAR FOR HIGHSCHOOL and yer not a rich kid ha ha ha

yer fuckin pathetic, and yer graff career's over for ever pussy

oh yea see if i can come on this years month long family extravaganza ta what ever the fuck country yer going to anyones cool with me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yer so weak

hey dummy...if u can read, i never said u went to my house. i said atoy, slae and xrar did. u were probably busy in the studio playin FAKE GANGSTA. college savings and my part time job paid for my highschool tuition. im not embarassed about that 1 bit. i pay for all my school now. your parents Paid 4 u to go to artschool which u faild out of. so whats the diffrence?? my father has owned this same house since the 60's. back when shit was cheap, and shit wasnt nice. u should talk tho with your mini mansion with 2 car garage. RICH KID. hey since u went to ART SCHOOL, does that make u a art fag?? u should go diss your self.

yea i was shook in dc jail i cryed when a statemarshall came in, see you cant even say any shit that actually happened like i said keep makin up stories ,and rocks what the fuck are you talking about

you know what im bout faggot and thats what gets you vexed.remember when i begged mad different bitches ta fuck yer ugly ass but no matter how drunk they got they still wouldnt let you hit ha ha ha how many times did that happen? or when the csx cops tried ta press us in dc for the line shit when we got caught and you were about ta help them set up TALE by introducing him to an undercover untill i told you not to? in my book that makes you a rat snitch bastard weak bitch..oh dc writers aint know bout that , well now they do haa haa haaa

faggot RAT RAT RAT STOOLIE STOOLIE SNITCH. wonder what you might have yapped about

and u live at home with parents, coma lives free with family, slae lives at home with mommy.we all dont pay rent!! i went to amsterdam with my mom 3 years ago and paid for my part. im soo rich. next time u call me up or i call u talk like a man and dont hang up and run away from the conversation like a bitch. your doing a nice job ignoring kaos comments.everything he said is true. u fight kaos, i got koma...100 cans whats up bitches. fuck it lets doo 500 yall got it rite?? lets do 1000 i dont care.

hey next time u write something. write it like your writing a rap. that would be really cool. lets see your fake thug creative side. u kno rime the words and shit and make up a fake story just like u do in the studio. now THAT would be entertaining.

u smoke too much. u bitched up in the jail and u know it. u were even goin around lyin like " yea i got busted for a qp" bullshit. your just a liar. i got a whole cd that Proves your a liar. and the thing where i snitch on taleand u told me not too :laugh1: :laugh1: thats halarious. your such a fuckin liar. u r the one who told them some club where he chills at or some shit. you acted like a bitch throught that whole situation. keep on trying. your lies are funny. this is kinda fun. next comment please. rap it this time, u chump :lol:

YO WHY ARE YOU DORKS GOING BACK AND FORTH ONLINE...YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW WHO EACHOTHER ARE AND HOW TO SEE ONE ANOTHER..GET OFF THE COMPUTER, MAN UP..AND FUCKING FIST FIGHT EACHOTHER. YOU CAN DO IT TODAY..RIGHT NOW...GO...STOP AIRING BEEF AND PERSONAL INFO OVER THE INTERNET LIKE GIRLS AND FUCKING HANDLE IT IN REAL LIFE.

yes yes that is the POINT shit head...

ATB is too scared and physically incompetent to handle anyone in a fight...

So they bitch on here and CAP people when they arent there and its returned...Listen to this fuck NORE...he thinks you got to be some broke ass motherfucker and steal paint to be down...

No ones graf career is over...keep telling youreself that NORE

You swing from CLEARS NUTS like a gay monkey..

But hes living it up off his peoples money...

Explain that one...Or is it your just reaching for something to TRY talk shit about...

You must really be embareesed by your crew to deny all the shit that has happened...That sucks...I mean you cant even admit the truth...

I see you cant respond to shit Ive asked you because Ive hit a nerve and you know I speak the truth...

PLEASE lets just scrap...you vs. ME...COMA vs. CAVE...

ARE YOU PUSSY...

Cmon man I really want to see if you can back up all this beef with some fists...please please please...

Ill tie on arm behind my back for real...

But it figures you wont...

Guest clockwork202

isnt jale in end to though, clears crew?

soakers are you having a manic monday?

plus for the record i found cave lurking behind my fence trying to write my address down to put a hit on me or some shit it would of been lights out for old slae, he did have the chance to whoop my ass more than a few times but he didnt he was hyped like was going to but nothing ever came of it i guess now he'll probably whoop my ass foreal this time we live like 10 minutes away from eachother, he can take out all his pent up aggression on me but its all good though ill just call richass coma to pick me up in his banging ass corolla from 8 years ago and pay for my hospital bills either way it will work out.

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo@Apr 3 2006, 08:41 PM

I just want to know what's soooo wrong about being born rich?

yeah both coma a nore live in huge mansions almost as big as borfs, with bentleys and 2 private jets shit is pretty tight actually

Guest clockwork202

Photo-02011.jpg

lets see how long it takes you guys to diss my 2 pieces ill give you a hint though ones by brookland, and cmon cave you went to a nice expensive private highschool, same one spok went to