Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why did he change from this to a piece of bread tag???

I don't think people would mind so much if it looked like this...I don't know. What do yall think on the matter???

norebomb.jpgcomabomb.jpg

comabomb1.jpg

WELCOME TO DC................

sear.jpg

and yes all of my pics are stolen......for now!!

I will have my originals soon :burn:

i dont beleive that metal was involved in that show, and as far as respect goes he painted in dc for like 2 years tops, and his shit got ragged by demon, i believe demon had some issues with him rocking the 3d style when dot com was bringing it out. in any which case i havnt seen a handfull of those flix and he looks like he got better.

Originally posted by Bronx Lee@Mar 1 2006, 11:16 AM

in any which case i havnt seen a handfull of those flix and he looks like he got better.

Yeah I know he only came out for a little bit but yeah he had a lot of talent and like Dr. Pepper said he was a real nice guy.

But actually all that work right there that I posted of Metal was done in 97-99. I am pretty sure he doesn't write anymore but i could be wrong

What ever happened to DEMON cause he used to crush shit in DC

I miss the DOT COM crew, there productions where always as fresh as milk from the titties

nice fliks heatwave

you know what I really like??? its when a piece gets buffed like that "SIME on that truck" and they paint a different color over yours so you can still see exactly who bombed it :huh2: :haha:

105545675_4cffcc532c_m.jpg

that BELEV SERK tank is fuckin fire :hatred:

83576855_9abe0b8dec_m.jpg83579749_f027dd28f1_m.jpg