Wash DC

colonisms

Originally posted by dr pepper@Mar 9 2006, 03:48 PM

haha sourcream your a fucking joke..... they had footage of it from the traffic cams on 395

they never released those. and the hotel had a camera and a local gas station real close had a camera that caught it also..None of those videos have ever been released or discussed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami+Mar 13 2006, 02:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mikinbin De Miami - Mar 13 2006, 02:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dr pepper@Mar 9 2006, 03:48 PM

haha sourcream your a fucking joke..... they had footage of it from the traffic cams on 395

they never released those. and the hotel had a camera and a local gas station real close had a camera that caught it also..None of those videos have ever been released or discussed.

[/b]

yea and I supose those plains never hit the twin towers either huh? Dont belive everything you see on stupid ass flash videos floating around the internet.

Guest clockwork202

^^good if you all want to talk about politics and shit take that shit there

but dont sit here and rant on and on about political bullshit this isnt c-span, go to the crossfire section or channel zero you can share your conspiracy theories, pretend to be politically savy there, but this isnt the place for all that

god damn...how many times is someone gonna post that bullshit ass GUN throw n this and other threads...Is that some shit to be hyped about?....for real the talk is about just as bad as posting every bullshit tag every thrown up by your crew....

And yeah motherfuckers got pictures...real shit not some bullshit tags....but you know your weak ass crew is gonna try and go hard and bomb over anything worth looking at...so there will be no posting of the illness...now get the fuck out of here....

Oh wait I get it...YOU like that throw cause its got your crew in it KKK...

Guest clockwork202

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: blah blah blah keep typing away whatever makes you feel better got to love the haters but thanks for keeping my crew in your thoughts though big guy

heres some more gun just for you soaker

HPIM0421.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

maybe if atb started spending all their time under bridges painting 30 color pieces instead of bombing and crushing shit we'd get more respect but hey to each their own ;)

sure buddie....you like to think that your the only one getting up..."what ever helps you sleep at night" "me and my crew will keep crushing shit" those are your favorite lines huh?...Like Im thinking about your bitch ass at any point except when I see your shit on here...

Yeah motherfucker thats the same shit thats been posted a hundred times to make it look like your killing shit...

And if you could do a burner maybe you would but you cant so you dont...