Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASTM D-4236+Oct 1 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASTM D-4236 - Oct 1 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Russell_Jones@Oct 1 2005, 01:10 AM

coco.jpg

check it out

You spent way too much time on this, don't yah think?

He really must have hurt your feelings...

:crying: :crying: :crying:

[/b]

maybe for you, that shit wouldnt even take me a minuite

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Oct 1 2005, 05:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Oct 1 2005, 05:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ASTM D-4236@Oct 1 2005, 05:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Russell_Jones@Oct 1 2005, 01:10 AM

coco.jpg

check it out

[/b]

sweet comeback. you sure showed me.

I'm talking about the time it took you to photoshop that shit over your own ugly ass throw.

Originally posted by Russell_Jones@Oct 1 2005, 11:23 PM

thanks we already saw 3/4 of the shit you posted. oh, and you got any NEW ahoy shit? that risk 9 bite just didn't do it for me.

Wow, you're a bitch.

that eon throwy looks to me like that "same throw-up everytime,"

to me only i don't see it EVERYWHERE.

how bout you post some shit i haven't even

peeped yet and then you can talk.

holla at me if you got a real problem, k?

Originally posted by ASTM D-4236+Oct 1 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASTM D-4236 - Oct 1 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 5iveDee@Oct 1 2005, 05:40 PM

Originally posted by ASTM D-4236@Oct 1 2005, 05:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Russell_Jones@Oct 1 2005, 01:10 AM

coco.jpg

check it out

sweet comeback. you sure showed me.

I'm talking about the time it took you to photoshop that shit over your own ugly ass throw.

[/b]

And Im talking about photopping that ugly ass 2 letter throwie woudlnt take me a min, and thats koma? stop changing names fool, its hard to keep up with whos who these days

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by Grolichhh+Oct 2 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Grolichhh - Oct 2 2005, 03:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Russell_Jones@Oct 1 2005, 11:23 PM

thanks we already saw 3/4 of the shit you posted. oh, and you got any NEW ahoy shit? that risk 9 bite just didn't do it for me.

Wow, you're a bitch.

that eon throwy looks to me like that "same throw-up everytime,"

to me only i don't see it EVERYWHERE.

how bout you post some shit i haven't even

peeped yet and then you can talk.

holla at me if you got a real problem, k?

[/b]

^^^foreal truth is eon doesnt bomb outside of a 4 block radius of his house not to mention all his throw ups are minature as fuck,

dude is like 30 and is worse than the little kids he paints with, im almost inclined to say he sucks almost as much as his weak ass backpacker rap,

also russ how about you paint for like 3 more years and get some shit under your belt before you start popping off like you've been around, your a newjack and your the last person to be critizing anyones shit your stuff isnt exactly turning heads either buddy

nah, i ain't koma homie. guess again.

someone look at these, i mean really look,

and tell me this shit ain't weak as fuck:

100_0238.jpg

P1010657.jpg

look at this shit!!!!!

100_0218.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh2:

it's just sad though, because it's not even a joke!!!

he's forreal!

FANTA-LEAF FOR LIFE NIGGAS!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I know its sad for you that your buddy is locked down, and you guys cant watch videos from new york and bite styles together, but hows about you keep talking shit on writers who've been around longer than you've known what writing is, or hows about you try to battle any of the heads you've been shitting on this thread for the last 40 pages, more specificly why dont you battle EON 1 on 1 , on the wall, name for name, you could always write epic again,

its funny your shit does'nt look nearly as good, when ahoys not around, did he used to outline your stuff for you? but now hes gone and coma can only do his to letters and you would feel like a chump asking nore to do it for you so you practice real hard in your basement while your girlfriend cheers you on saying, your just as good as he is baby dont worry............... :king: