Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're from where you're from from coast to coast what matters is u represent ur stuff i'm sure hk exsists every else and luter and every other name in this place. but i guess u guys started a new thing here called computer banging huh. thought u guys where true writters sorry. sorry for the mistake he is some more shit graff creator.

you're from where you're from from coast to coast what matters is u represent ur stuff i'm sure hk exsists every else and luter and every other name in this place. but i guess u guys started a new thing here called computer banging huh. thought u guys where true writters sorry. sorry for the mistake he is some more shit graff creator.

point is, first and second sketches that you posted are bitten from a graff generator website. you have no room to decide who is or isnt a true writer

no but really, dont do HK here.

actually, don't do anything here.

oh look another computer banger. look man their is no reason to be rude. you do your thing i will do mine. you sound like a young buck and thats cool for you i am into writing and been since i was 13. graffiti is about freedom of expression key word free, who r u to tell me what i can and can not write. anyways you have a nice day poser.

oh look another computer banger. look man their is no reason to be rude. you do your thing i will do mine. you sound like a young buck and thats cool for you i am into writing and been since i was 13. graffiti is about freedom of expression key word free, who r u to tell me what i can and can not write. anyways you have a nice day poser.

And how old are you now? 13 and a half? Give me a fucking break kid. The real HK will stick heroin needles in your eyes and inject a lethal overdose into your pubescent body. HEROIN KILLS. Anyways, have a nice day poser.

how bout i give you all a chance to take me out and send me back to los angeles fucking wiggers and fake ass wet backs in here @ pdx the new parking structure its mt no cams yet fucking computer bangers we can meet up at midnight 3 floor puro fucking H KAES BIATCHES

dude you're the one from LA. talk about wetbacks. ha. anyways you are stupid, go ahead and rep " hkaes." but you'll just look like even more of a toy. this is a waste of time so please don't bother putting on you're tuff guy act on anymore.

luterlokster

R U A HOMO - Yesterday, 06:52 AM

LETS MEET UP SEE HOW STUPID MY NAME SOUNDS WHEN I CARV IT DOWN UR DICK WHOLE

luterlokster

MAKE ME PUTA - Yesterday, 06:45 AM

LETS MEET UP AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL LEVA.

Hahahahahahahaha he wants my dick, fag

it's kinda funny how their is a bunch of shit talkers but not one person is willing to do anything about it.

but i guess that's how portlanders do it. hey stupid ever heard of the clear network, or ccan you not afford even the television. here let me explain. it's like wifi but all over portland and for 45 bucks a month u can get it too. so tell me what else r u guys going to say. cause my feelings are being hurt.lol.

Archived