Books/Read More/Skull Guy

Barry Bonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
The person responsible for Buzzards, Read, Read More, Read More Books, Reader, Herman, Herman The Bookman, Herman The Bookreader, Hermes, Bones, Mr. Bones, Boans, the Bone Heads, the flying skulls, etc., is a living legend that is developing before our eyes...pay attention, because their work is like the Haley's Comet of graffiti. No one ever has, and no one ever will, do what this person is doing right now. True, sincere, real, original, thorough, and extremely active and well-traveled. From the grimiest pay-phone scribes to the big block rollers, I admire the entire body of work by this person. This writer keeps me from totally cracking when I take a look at graffiti today. Can I go off the deep end and suggest that this person is an asset to humankind? Thanks. O.K., enough.

bliced out: Very well said and you are far from the deep end man.

This work gets me psyched like Cost and Revs did. Makes you think.

The fonts alone are telling of the intelligence behind this mission.

Yo, for real. Is there any cooler way to destroy readings weak or nerdy

image. This guy is making up for the school systems failings!

Amazing thread.

Thanks people.

• 2 weeks later...
The person responsible for Buzzards, Read, Read More, Read More Books, Reader, Herman, Herman The Bookman, Herman The Bookreader, Hermes, Bones, Mr. Bones, Boans, the Bone Heads, the flying skulls, etc., is a living legend that is developing before our eyes...pay attention, because their work is like the Haley's Comet of graffiti. No one ever has, and no one ever will, do what this person is doing right now. True, sincere, real, original, thorough, and extremely active and well-traveled. From the grimiest pay-phone scribes to the big block rollers, I admire the entire body of work by this person. This writer keeps me from totally cracking when I take a look at graffiti today. Can I go off the deep end and suggest that this person is an asset to humankind? Thanks. O.K., enough.

With out giving away too much information - truth be told, at least one of those names is a different writer, and buzzards is a small crew.

sho nuff

Much respect for READ MORE BOOks

well traveled indeed,

i know he hit my city before katrina did.

it looks to me that the people that appreciate READ MORE$ work are the least immature writers that are out there painting.

damn.

i wish read more was back down,

well deserved bump.