Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIGASSHATER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THANKS TO A COUPLE OF GENEROUS HEADS.

AND NOW I AM GOING TO PROCEED TO SEEK AND DESTROY YOUR MUTHAFUCKING ASS!

IN OTHER WORDS, TE VOY A PARTIR TU REQUETEPUTA MADRE HIJO DE PUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Knowledge

Thanks and you ARE

Lets see oh yeah thanks for the props and get off my dick unless you want to suck on it. You see we need people like you in this so call Chicago Graff game because where every you go there is also going to be little bitches with dresses on like yourself. You know what is the sad part I probably know you and you ain't got the balls to step to me.

MANDO ROCK

CMW

CYA

PS THANKS FOR THE PROPS

In my area times really haven't changed from late 80's & early 90's to now. What I mean by this is that people are still as angry and hostile as before (Well, maybe less now). Maybe its just me, but if I'm in a spot painting and happen to come across other writers in the same spot I'm not gonna start shit, I'd rather roll enough for all of us to smoke and chill. I can understand a few people outta the bunch being just naturally angry, but it seems like that pissed off bunch is now the majority here. I just had to vent a bit off an incident that happend to a friend of mine related to this... Anyone wanting to say somethign on this subject go for it, otherwise just ignore it... -peace

^^i can understand bout what u sayin cecs....people be acting hard when they meet otha writers and for no reason.....i mean where all on the same side right? thats some fucked up bullshit........i remember when i was just starting out and one night we went up to the wallz of grace and there was like 10 of us jjst painting when like 3 heads came out of no where.....we were like what the fuck but they were bombers so we didnt really care but is was koo.....we were just chillin and talkin bout painting and they were watchin and just smokin........we need to get back to the old days of our lives man......stop this stupid bullshitin.........

Archived