Chicago Graff

bufme1

Guest Ginger Bread Man

well first off. i hear tms got taken out by TNS. where are the TNS kiddies these day? secondly what about older j4f, dc5, tac, uac, xmen and blah blah blah?? o and MULook also

The ginger bread man NEVER becomes moldy

starting january 2 chicaog is mine all mine MUAH HAHAHAHAHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i heard about that, that tms stuff was a while back dc5 was taken out by tns too chachi from dc5 was soooooo dope i havent heard from that guy in a while ...... tns has a tattoo shop on 18 st in pilsen called the native soul if yo uwant the address hit me up i dont know if they still get up or what uac and xmen been down for a while mul i havent seen up in foorever their site is never updated either.... i havent seen tfs up tdm still gets up ummmmmm ubc was gettin up aLOT for a while now i dont know....

uac is on somewhat of a come back.. got a couple of heads down that know the deal... only time will tell... i got so much motivation now.. and built up urge to paint.. cuz im out in cali and cant really do much but bust tags.. cuzi just dont know the scene like that... but i cant wait till im back in chhhhhhhhhhhhhhi

ginger.. send me and email.. nrg_art@hotmail.com

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yeah i know about TNS...they are some crazy foolios. i do not need the address but thank you for the offer. i am in contact with them regularly. chachi is superfly

Word...

Man, while TMS did not last as long as they should have, they came up quick as hell and one could argue that they were getting to be all-city.....which is not really heard of from other crews.....only those in TMS or TNS at the time KNOW for sure what the deal is....I've heard probably 5 different stories which were not true...no one is handling their business really in Chicago, it's almost unbelievable to see a chicago that is not brownwalled...I'm in SF right now...and I envy all these writers out here...it's like a playground and ALOT of shit stays up....on a less depressing note, who's that "jockpose guy"...that shit is hilarious...e-mail me at goatheaded@hotmail.com....ha ha.....Pose is really from Evanston....There's no real crew that is getting up to really make a name for itself(at least where I live....Uptown)...UAC, X-MEN, RGS, 1up...no one.....sucks....ever since COMIE died, things havn't been the same....

HHmmmmm...

bufme isn't your "real tag name"? I thought it was Dekal....man, one crew is really hot...you heard of DEU?I jock the shit out of that crew!

You know Mr. emagI?Right bufme?How about raeN?He's cool...you know who I am, emfub.....you know....

Ha ha....people used to jock the shit out of UAC....

and...my condolences to the chicago graff scene and to Comie....FBilla.

goatheads are the devils tool.........u must be on drugs.

anywho, where are the jams tonight? Tequila Roadhouse i hear!?

who is raen? is he that gumpy kid with that crazy hair that stresses out a lot?.......does he paint freights????????

egami.....oh geez, that is a whole-nother thread.

hey goathead i hear you swet B96, is that true?

who is dekal? i only heard of the one from the northside, he's straight. i dont know about u but id like to see some more of his shit.

what the fuck ever happened to that nigga ism (not the crew the nigga)?

anyone? anyone?

Oh......

you know "some" FB guys?.....ha ha how old are you Sect one?What part of town are you from?Dekal....yeah he was dope.......Comie did die.....I went to highschool with him....we were painting the roof and he fell off......sad story....Elotes...where's Elotes.....yeah, dekal was straight....too bad he had that accident....I'm out in San Fran....I wouldn't know where the "jams" are.....ISM?I dunno...you should ask blake the snake...hit me off with an e-mail buffme.........goatheaded@hotmail.com...we'll get Corn boy to go handle it.......yikes....I forgot about your accident...sorry......

RIP.kahme

RIP.bufme's gimp leg

B96 fo' life.......I chill by discovery too...ya know hollar at the teenieboppers....

WHAT THE FUCK

WWW.HOTHEADZ.ORG

HEY , THIS IS KEFA..ITS COOL THAT THIS DUDE PUT UP ALL THESE FLICS, BUT MAN YOU STOLE ALOT OF THEM FROM US..NOW I HEAR YOU SAY YOU KNOW US, I'M NOT TO SURE OF THAT..NO DISRESECT TO YOU, BUT IT TOOK ME AND SAGA A LONG ASS TIME TO ACCUMULATE ALL OF THOSE FLICS AND IT SEEMS SORT OF TAINTED THAT YOU WOULD POST HALF OF THEM AND NOT EVEN GIVE US AN EMAIL OR SOMETHING..I LIKE THAT CHICAGO IS GETTING ALOT OF RESPONSE NOW, YOU HELPED OUT WITH THAT, BUT WE PUT ALOT OF MAN HOURS INTO OUR SITE, SO THE PEOPLE OF CHICAGO COULD COME TO OUR SITE NOT 12 OZ. PROPHET...HIT US UP AT OUR EMAIL , YOU COULD FIND IT AT "HOTHEADZ.ORG"...

PEACE--KEFA-AEK-HOTHEADZ.ORG-DA LIVING DEAD-GFE

ahhh...Chicago...if u live here...u can feel me...

Nuff said...

http://images.yourphotos.com/3202/ACF536.jpg'>

http://images.yourphotos.com/3202/quickGREENhopper.jpg'>

http://images.yourphotos.com/3202/asendcircleletteredfreight.jpg'>

Daley's concern with graff got him taking excedrins, ok...Hey here's an interesting fact people...

Homicide and crime reports are in...Which city has the highest rates in both for '01....answer in question form please...

Nuff said, so what the fuck does this brown shit do to our memories? Nothing...We put up a Winter Production on Cermak and Kedzie, ran for about a month...These no life buff fags come and buff the whole wall on CHRISTMAS DAY!!! War? I think so...I'm not sweating it tho..its Chicago, and we deal with this type of shit...To all the rest of the Chi heads in here, keep the work up and dont let this buff keep u from rockin shit...

On a good note, theres a pimp ass billboard on the loop right now by XXX and XXX....Dont sleep...go peep that shit...

Props to some loved peeps...Indi, Revise, Elotes, Tar, Jerne, and whoever else ive had contact with...Other than stupid cru beef thats everlasting in Chicago there are some real heads out there..much love..

yeah i said where i jacked all the flicks from no disrespect ill take em down if you want i just wanted to post stuff i posted the site address i never said i knew you guys i said i know where you paint i left the site url at least 3 times in the post ...... peace

Guest Agt. Adopus

hahahaha

Chicago will be recked over new years... Comie didn't die... Spreading rumors and miss information is un-called for dude.

HAHAAHAHHAA Sect got called on the flick jacking so he moved it to a new source HAHAHAHA

what the...?!

okay now i didnt see anyof this when i went back to chicago. i am planning a trip in april and bringing some friends for some....um...fun? damn, why didnt i ask people about the spots earlier. stupid me. anyways, anyone who is interested in showing me around next time, please let me know before i get disappointed again.

Re: hahahaha

Originally posted by Agt. Adopus

Chicago will be recked over new years... Comie didn't die... Spreading rumors and miss information is un-called for dude.

HAHAAHAHHAA Sect got called on the flick jacking so he moved it to a new source HAHAHAHA

haha ..... no your moms still a whore i put where i jacked the flicks from check the post again asstickling boyhunting fuck i didnt see your toy ass trying to post any flicks so shut your face

Guest Ginger Bread Man

so yeah...devilush im living in chicago...get at me and we can get together . ill show you the ropes indeed i will..so yeah get back to me

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: Umm....

Originally posted by Goat Head

Adopus....how do you know itis just a rumor?

Gingerman....too "good" to write me back, eh?

anyone and everyone who has email me..i have responded..so goathead im not sure what you are talking about

did any one catch the deam am DOOM bill board if u look at ur left takeing loomis street outta the city CHICAGO. yo sect one dowhat u write u write SEK? cus i saw a razek and sek on the all going to Cicero i tink itwas razek cus there was a fr8 blockining tha wall so it was hard to see hit me up am gone.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey devilush. i think i got an email from you and accidentally trashed it. sorry. would you email me again?

Archived