Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
screw-up

SABER

hey man i wanna know how this mutha-trucka did it in da l.a. mutha-truken rivah!?!? i heard he went through alotta caca! and i also heard there is an article you can mail-order? if so can someone provied da mutha-trucken link....damn l.a. writuhz totally crush ny mutha-truckas in my opinion...:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

"i heard he went through alotta caca"

yes, he did go through a lot of shit. The same kind that is filling in for your brain apparently.

i apologize...thats not who i am...im a toy trying to look up los angeles graff history...so one day i can evolve out of my toy body and become a king...but thats far from now...so yah can some one help me by giving me the link to order/download the saber article please...

mmmmmmm

mmmmmmm

mmmmmmm

no

i apologize...thats not who i am...im a toy trying to look up los angeles graff history...so one day i can evolve out of my toy body and become a king...but thats far from now...so yah can some one help me by giving me the link to order/download the saber article please...

Reality check...

Reading an article about SABER isn't gonna contribute to you becoming a "king". I dont even think coming onto this forum and making a thread about this is even the right mentality. If you want to play the fame game look at the retarded spots thread and the repitition thread for some guidance. But then again, what the fuck do I know.