SABER

screw-up

hey man i wanna know how this mutha-trucka did it in da l.a. mutha-truken rivah!?!? i heard he went through alotta caca! and i also heard there is an article you can mail-order? if so can someone provied da mutha-trucken link....damn l.a. writuhz totally crush ny mutha-truckas in my opinion...:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i apologize...thats not who i am...im a toy trying to look up los angeles graff history...so one day i can evolve out of my toy body and become a king...but thats far from now...so yah can some one help me by giving me the link to order/download the saber article please...

i apologize...thats not who i am...im a toy trying to look up los angeles graff history...so one day i can evolve out of my toy body and become a king...but thats far from now...so yah can some one help me by giving me the link to order/download the saber article please...

Reality check...

Reading an article about SABER isn't gonna contribute to you becoming a "king". I dont even think coming onto this forum and making a thread about this is even the right mentality. If you want to play the fame game look at the retarded spots thread and the repitition thread for some guidance. But then again, what the fuck do I know.