HOODS OF ART - 20TH ANNIVERSARY THREAD

A.J. Foyte

So you guys are all really tight yea? there's people on that list that are anything but fond of their "crewmates" on that list. Forse and Isle?? Best friends right? Cense and Borf? down since day one?? how do you justify that. I understand bringing back an old crew from the dead but it seems your trying to bump your numbers up w ppl that havent repped in like 10 years. those old flicks of mine that you jacked from the VA thread are nice. bump those

This thread is for all HOA members, past or present no need to bump numbers here, the list is to serve as a reminder as to who's pics should be posted on this thread, also HOA has never been dead if people stopped pushing it for some reason, thats on them but the crew continues on, with an original member who presides over recruitment. if you dont want your pics and name repped pm me and i will remove them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys are all really tight yea? there's people on that list that are anything but fond of their "crewmates" on that list. Forse and Isle?? Best friends right? Cense and Borf? down since day one?? how do you justify that. I understand bringing back an old crew from the dead but it seems your trying to bump your numbers up w ppl that havent repped in like 10 years. those old flicks of mine that you jacked from the VA thread are nice. bump those

hate, hate, hate! Thats all you fucking do.... nowhere on this thread does it say anything like what you're talking about. You never grew up so please continue to act like your youngass self . A majority of HOA heads are tight and some people who haven't repped that shit in years are puttin hoa up again. I'm sure some people from your crew know some heads from that list who use to put up hoa back in the day (maybe forse, cense, bzee) and you feel like they might be being exploited...Should those people be excluded because they haven't repped it since the mid 90s??? I don't think so just outta respect. People move and times change... True dc heads don't even care about the people who you are referring to (from So. VA) who aren't down with newer heads as much as those actively involved. True dc kings like DAN, SEK, SMK, CERT, SIME, VIEW, REI21, and EON deserve all the respect. I think if anything they are the names that would bump the numbers up, not those who haven't repped shit for 10 years.

dc reprezent!!!!!!!

hoodz run shit............stop acting so JEALOUS

If you are ever in town maybe you can give them some head if you're nice:D

hate, hate, hate! Thats all you fucking do.... nowhere on this thread does it say anything like what you're talking about. You never grew up so please continue to act like your youngass self . A majority of HOA heads are tight and some people who haven't repped that shit in years are puttin hoa up again. I'm sure some people from your crew know some heads from that list who use to put up hoa back in the day (maybe forse, cense, bzee) and you feel like they might be being exploited...Should those people be excluded because they haven't repped it since the mid 90s??? I don't think so just outta respect. People move and times change... True dc heads don't even care about the people who you are referring to (from So. VA) who aren't down with newer heads as much as those actively involved. True dc kings like DAN, SEK, SMK, CERT, SIME, VIEW, REI21, and EON deserve all the respect. I think if anything they are the names that would bump the numbers up, not those who haven't repped shit for 10 years.

dc reprezent!!!!!!!

hoodz run shit............stop acting so JEALOUS

If you are ever in town maybe you can give them some head if you're nice:D

hey cojak slow your roll I made a point. I have a level of respect for everyone. new and old alike. your crew has skill even the newer folks, and your the one acting like a child. you're perpetuating a negative rep for yourself, YOU are stirring the pot, I never touched on the point that anyone was being exploited but you obviously had that in your head already. and I'll be sure to hand out BJ's next time Im up there yung buck. keep "reprezentin" your "krewz dewd" if "never grew up" means Im not a crew slut, then Im gonna stay young buddy.:cool:

SER.REK.GRIZ.SEK.AMAZING.AERO.EXIST.FORSE.CENSE.ESPER.SIRAN.RADE.ROME.VIEW.NACE.

CMB.JR.BZEE.BUENO.HEAR.REI21.EON.BAND.BELEV.EVIL.JEDI.REZIST.AMEN.ISLE.DEMZ.STOE.

BORF.OZAB. OCHO.CLAUNY.SLR.SIME.FREAK.COOL DISCO DAN.SMK.CERT.CAVE.BRS(BRAKES)

If anyone knows of someone we left out let us know. members we need artwork for the gallery show. pm me about details. HOODLUMS 2006

DSC00002.jpg

SER.REK.GRIZ.SEK.AMAZING.AERO.EXIST.FORSE.CENSE.ESPER.SIRAN.RADE.ROME.VIEW.NACE.

CMB.JR.BZEE.BUENO.HEAR.REI21.EON.BAND.BELEV.EVIL.JEDI.REZIST.AMEN.ISLE.DEMZ.STOE.

BORF.OZAB. OCHO.CLAUNY.SLR.SIME.FREAK.COOL DISCO DAN.SMK.CERT.CAVE.BRS(BRAKES)

If anyone knows of someone we left out let us know. members we need artwork for the gallery show. pm me about details. HOODLUMS 2006