----WATER RAFTING

rushawn wuan

yeah so went water rafting on saturday for the first time ever. my friend invited me, it was in a town called Coloma ca or American river. We spent six hours on a 6 seater raft but i must say i enjoyed every minute of it.

i also jumped off of a 20-25 foot high rock onto the river(after about 5 minutes which seemed like for ever cause i was scared as fuck once i got up there) by the way , as i was climbing that huge rock i farted on my friends face while pulling myself up there. lol

any of you do this type of shit? what ya like to do besides come on here and read niggas threads?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just went on a trip to the Feather River...part of it was fun, some of it was not so fun. It was nice to get away from the city and hang out in the trees...plus, the Feather River freight line was on the ridge directly above us...I even saw a ZEPHYR car roll through!

But, yeah...I like to go camping and bike touring whenever I get the chance. I've got all my gear, except that I need a new tent. The old one fell apart in a storm...that trip sucked.

Yeah, fuck flipping your boat...I went kayaking a few years ago on a different part of the Feather River- at first it was pretty scary, but once I got the hang of it it was all right. Flipping over in a kayak is not my idea of a good time.

Besides that, it's mostly been all camping trips. I usually go to the Russian River a couple times a summer, but this year I never made it up there. I might go before the weather changes, but it's hard to say.

It's getting a lot harder to do the outlaw camping thing on the Russian River, too. For years, the property owners were cool with it, but they've gotten a lot more uptight in the last five years. The spot on the Feather River was great, in that there's no one telling you what to do (it's on PG&E property), but it's pretty hard to get to if you don't have something with four-wheel drive.