SAZE (tko) VS. KUFU (tns) BATTLE ....... you decide

dement

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when SAZE starts doing different pieces instead of all stamps, then maybe just maybe he'll get some kind of recognition in the town. the character is clean ! L.O.L it really looks like that cat....so KUFU killed the man..and ya cut this lil shit out for ya get yo patna whooped !:D

SO 2 FLIKS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR CHOICE TO DETERMINE A WINNER..?

IS THIS EVEN A BATTLE OR JUST SOME RANDOM SHIT POSTED BY WHOMEVER STARTED THIS THREAD...

SO FAR IT SEEMS LIKE TOY CENTRAL..

I SAY...

CLOSE...

AND THAT SIDESHOW BOB IS TOTALLY OFF!...

Also saying all fucking Saze pieces are the same is retarded..

People have styles. All their pieces look like their style. Exile you have a style. Kufu has his style. Saze has his style...

This shit is retarded...

149194468_73711dcb0b.jpg?v=0

I'd post another kufu "piece" but I've only seen that one from him. I've seen alot of kufu stamps. All over the yards. But for some reason noones pointing that out right now. When Kufu was doing stamps all over the yard, and people said all his shit looked the same. Then exile was on here defending him, saying that he could do whatever the fuck he wants, he doesn't even really care about this shit.

Now all of a sudden it's Saze doing the "same thing over and over", and he's a punk for it?

This shit is really stupid seriously stupid...