Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hashassian

when the levees broke series

ok so i started watching this "spike lee joint" about hurricane katrina tonight on hbo.....usally, i hate this fuckwads work with the exception of 25th hour and do the right thing but this isnt bad kind of intresting anyone else catch it?

i saw him on Tavis Smiley and he was talking about it but i dont have HBO. is this a thread just for the series or anything to do with the levees?

i was thinking about opening a thread here for people to post their peices. I might be a bad idea because there are hundreds of other graff threads all over the site, but there are people I only see in crossfire and we never see eachothers peices.

I think it would be dope, we could have a weekly battle just for crossfire heads.

who's down?

i was thinking about opening a thread here for people to post their peices. I might be a bad idea because there are hundreds of other graff threads all over the site, but there are people I only see in crossfire and we never see eachothers peices.

I think it would be dope, we could have a weekly battle just for crossfire heads.

who's down?

depends on the interest generated i guess. if you really want to do this, you should just try and start the thread up cause im guessing not everyone will see this. i dont know, just a suggestion.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now