JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
PLEXONE GFA -

"Luckily I have never had a major run in with the law. That would qualify as the worst. One of the craziest times was when I was in New York and I went bombing with JAONE. We were hitting the expressway in brooklyn in a near blizzard. The paint was freezing up and it was not sticking to the walls so it was a no go basically and we started back to the car, JA was across the expressway bombing . As we were walking back to the car, which in itself was crazy because the only place to walk back to the on ramp was in the slow lane. Dodging cars in a blizzard with ice on the ground isn't real fun. We just get back on the street and JA comes running by us yelling" some guys are trying to kill me let's go." so We start running, it's about a block to the car. While we are running , JA is telling us that when he was on the expressway a car stopped and some guys jumped out with golf clubs and pipes and nearly bashed his head in. I am thinking this is it, we're dead, great, nice vacation to New York. The three of us arrived at the car at the same time.We were trying to unlock the doors and get in and put our backpacks in all at the same time. VEN was sleeping in the front seat of the car, waiting for us. This guy Tim ,who was driving ,jumps in smashing VEN. Then trying to start the car, thinking these fuckers were going to show up any second and gank us. We peeled out and bailed. It ended up that JA narrowly missed a 3 iron to the skull then he sprints across the freeway playing frogger in a blizzard. Years later, Rolling Stone magazine did an article on JAONE and he tells the same story from his p.o.v..

man i love how crazy the graff life is. ive only been paintin 18 years and ive got so many crazy stories, i bet this dudes got tons of them.

• 3 weeks later...
JA HATES KUZ MQ GETS DOWN ON THE WEST COAST & EAST COAST MORE THAN HE DID BESIDES TRYING TO BURN SABER'S RIVER PIECE AND GOT A BARREL TO HIS DOME FOR CREEPIN THROUGH THE WRONG YARDS...OH YEAH TRYING TO BE A HOLLYWOOD STAR TOO FUCKING LAME PUNK!

who got the barrel to the dome?