uk yards???

jimbobjones

evryone has been a right dick to this kid, yes it's a fucking toy'd question and admittedly i laughed when i first read it, but even so, if you have a major station with lines running "up and down the country" there should be a few sidings there, which isn't a yard, but the odd 3-4 commuters will be resting there over night. if not. go to a mates house who lives in a big town city for the night. during the day go to the train station, look for parked trains, if not walk down the side of the tracks until you come to them. ask to go out at night with him (or without if he's not down with graff and crime). then paint them. you idiot

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man im a train ridae away from a massive freight line where they sit there for weeks like hundreds of them not been on it yet still scoutin out ma spot to go in i already have 3 bt what happens if i get chased and i cant get out thme ways ya know but yea massive freight place and its in the uk :)

and guess whats beside it a bus depot ive been there at night b4 not done anithing special coz they wouldnt send out a sprayed bus ya know so i jus done a quick throw up with a marker n that was it ya know :)

• 1 month later...

With stuff like google maps finding train yards is stupidly easy thesedays. Find your local line, run up and down until you see a load of track with a load of trains on it. If it looks like an aerial shot of a yard then it might just be a yard.

If you get on a train and go for a couple of stations you should see a siding with some freight trucks on it too.