uk yards???

jimbobjones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well sorry but ive never heard or seen of any and i asked one of the workers at the station and he didnt know so i wasnt sure:o i even looked on google earth but it was getting stupid i followed the tracks for miles on it. there probably just in the big cities though

• 1 month later...

aaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. u fukin dik hed. u fukin wank stain. the only reason ur here is coz i had a wank and spunked on a duvet in sum hotel and ur fukin mum sat on it and became pregnant u fukin accident. maybe theres no yards coz u live in the fukin country side where there are to sets of tracks surrounded by fields and the occasional "trackside" barn that u and your fukin sheep dog go and tag up at 1.00am coz ur scared btp are gna hot u up u fukin maggot. aaaaaa hahahahahah waste

• 2 weeks later...

erm no i live in a average size town and theres only one station whch happens to be on the major line running up and down the country.so SHUT THE FUCK UP about whatever bullshit you just said and go and hire a prostitute ....oh but they might turn you down anyway good luck with your life and go and fuck a camel.

PS to anyone that is still willing to help out ill try to narrow it down are there any yards except in major cities like london and glasgow :rolleyes:

T.O.Y.

the shit is if you aint smart enough to find a train yard for yourself then you're not supposed to paint trains ever in your fuckin lifetime.

only fucking retarded toys ask questions like this on the web

if a writer knows cool yards and spots, either if it is a chill spot or a hard to get spot, why would he give the location of his spot over the web to some lamme toys? So that they go there to do shit and make it up even more hard to go there...

graffiti is not for you stop writing and start doing something serious in your fucking life

• 3 months later...

basically, u need to ride the train with your mates all aroudn your area and look out ofboth windows, look for large floodlit places with racks leading into them , a much easier way to find your local yard is to get really friendly with the better writers inyour area then start mentioning that you wanna paint steel and go wih them, painting a yard whenu dont even know if there is any in the country will be hard for ou theres lots of stuff to take into consideration you need to really really really know your local yard, so find a good writer in your are AND BEG HIM : D

good luck

love from plymouth yard scene hahahaha

ok so next time ill just ask him where they park the trains or what do they do in the depot and where is it or something like that. most of the guys dont care what people ask them anyway they just want things to run smoothly.

If you dont know where trains are stored you should not be painting them. Your obviously a youngster so just leave it until you are old enough to shave.

basically, u need to ride the train with your mates all aroudn your area and look out ofboth windows, look for large floodlit places with racks leading into them , a much easier way to find your local yard is to get really friendly with the better writers inyour area then start mentioning that you wanna paint steel and go wih them, painting a yard whenu dont even know if there is any in the country will be hard for ou theres lots of stuff to take into consideration you need to really really really know your local yard, so find a good writer in your are AND BEG HIM : D

good luck

love from plymouth yard scene hahahaha

dont joke syda. firstly why bother with this post and secondly, plymouth yard seen? pfff

• 3 months later...