Is this the right way to construct a letter?

iGraffiti

http://www.mrwiggles.biz/how_to_construct_a_letter.htm

Is this the right way to construct a letter or any letter at that?

I mean do you have to overlap lines to get a good letter and erase them afterwards or do you just make the letter by just doing the outside lines and dont do that overlapping stuff like it says to do in that link?

And i would appreciate it if someone tells me step by step the right way to construct a letter if that one is wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well eventually you get used to it and you lern the rules. eventually you just learn how to automatically in your head do them.

but heres a tip wiggles dosent say. notice how the lines that are horizontal and the lines that are vertcal have different thicknesses? remeber to use that when blocking a letter.

Damn, kids learning how to do LETTER STRUCTURES on the internet?! your fucking wack. how bout this homie, stop writing. you aint gonna make it. hang yourself off a bridge and hope a airplane is flying low enough to kill you. Some kids is meant for graffiti and some kids wanna do it to be cool. your the second one . save yourself, stress, beef, jail time and for god sakes, save the good spots for the niggas that could throw something worthy in em. if you need anymore self esteem boostin juss pm me