831 cali

meanone

hahahahahahaha. holy shit.

these dudes did not just do this? who the fuck are you trying to get to see your graffiti?

some fucking elementary school kids? cause thats the only people that are going to see it.

this wall is all the way in the back of an elementary school. behind a huge ass feild. where only kids from 5-12 years old would see it.

right behind the swap meet and the WIC nutrition office is.

you can sit at this spot for 12 hours and paint the illest sickest burner known to man.

but all you can come out with is this?

that right there. is a fucking toy

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT !!!!!!!

MY SISTER SEEN THIS SHIT AND CALLED ME. SHE COULD HARDLY TALK SOME KIDS FROM THE SCHOOL WERE TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE GOD CAME DOWN FROM HEVEN AND DID IT HIM SELF ......... MY SISTER ALMOST PEED HER PANTS ........... I USED TO PLAY BALL THERE THOUGHS TOY'S COULD HAVE COLORED IT IN AT LEAST. :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the toys could have busted some fucking new aged hardcore production.

illest shit known to man. but they do that bullshit instead.

hahah man thats hillarious.

wait. did i just say they could have pulled off a production with some ill shit?

hahah i take that back.

this thread is a joke. so many pages of chatting and bullshit. i've been browsing thru other threads today and hardly any of them have as much talk and bullshit as this one..oh yeah..and the Northwest thread..that ones just as bad as this.

i suggest everyone posting chat on this thread give up.......if everyone just stopped chatting, then we would see a lot more flics posted. i'm outta here. peace

the toys could have busted some fucking new aged hardcore production.

illest shit known to man. but they do that bullshit instead.

hahah man thats hillarious.

wait. did i just say they could have pulled off a production with some ill shit?

hahah i take that back.

haha porcelian ur such a fuck lol ur talking all this shit when i never seen one piece of graffiti uve done. wata joke. change ur name to george lopez u comedian. im having a bad day peace.

haha porcelian ur such a fuck lol ur talking all this shit when i never seen one piece of graffiti uve done. wata joke. change ur name to george lopez u comedian. im having a bad day peace.

:lol: :lol: :lol: fuckin nezzyboy got jokes.....that shit is hilarious, put em in their place!

cell fone flicks...sorry....rest are real.

DSC00045.jpg

bump the fuck outa this ^^^

DSC00046.jpg

thats a sick asid

what time were you there today i was there around three. by the way i relize you guys are new to graffiti but dont write on stuff leading to spots like that brown building you tagged up that blows spots and just makes people like the caretaker mad. not directed towards you manslaughter