831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats a sick asid

what time were you there today i was there around three. by the way i relize you guys are new to graffiti but dont write on stuff leading to spots like that brown building you tagged up that blows spots and just makes people like the caretaker mad. not directed towards you manslaughter

yeah some kids tagged on the sign right up on the road too. i bet the caretaker is going to come down into the wet ass tunnel and hide in there to capture graf gods like you

yeah some kids tagged on the sign right up on the road too. i bet the caretaker is going to come down into the wet ass tunnel and hide in there to capture graf gods like you

actually the caretaker goes to that tunnel a lot. people have ran in2 him thats why your suppose to go during work hours.

instead of being a smartass sometimes its better to listen. there is a caretaker he obviously doesn't care about the tunnel but when you catch tags on that building its a bad idea. im giving you a pointer im not saying your gay dont catch tags on there. just chill. you guys get all defensive its cool what your doing keep doing it. i know its a rule to be hard headed when you first start.