831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
exactly what sevns gay lover would say and your signature is funny u know damn u wouldn't kill nobody pussy boy

hahaha ur a no life, u just creep on 12oz jerkin off to the pics and dreaming u can write as good as this. u wanna diss go for it faggot u dont know me and my life so why dont u go slit ur wrist diagonally and get the fuk out of here

exactly what sevns gay lover would say and your signature is funny u know damn u wouldn't kill nobody pussy boy

What.!!!

His "Signature" is a lyric from Immortal Technique who are hella legit.!!

And what's this nonsense about people having gay names.? Things are very gay to you as it seems... did dad beat you when you came out, so you pick on others for it..?

However if nothing good comes out of your rambling just stay quite, pm that person, post flicks or....kill yo self.!!!!

MORE FLICKS, LESS TALK.!!!!!!!!

stop talking to yourself pussy[/color] takke the dick out your ass faggot

hahaha ur a no life, u just creep on 12oz jerkin off to the pics and dreaming u can write as good as this. u wanna diss go for it faggot u dont know me and my life so why dont u go slit ur wrist diagonally and get the fuk out of here

Stop talking to your self dipshit pm yourself better yet pm me we know who you are you old sack of shit wear your neon green vest we see you even when your not wearing that stupid fucking vest

keep cleaning up my mess

ill keep makeing it

Hey grimreap u notthe grim reaper ur soft botch who thinks it's cool to like that shit? Your dumb as fuck and you will burn in hell for being gay

i wonder if you even tell the others at your meeting what you do all night, beating it to 12 oz.

how does that old bitch of yours feel about this? she just cant do it for you anymore huh. its cool when your cleaning my mess that i made lastnight ill "take care" of that bitch for you maybe even get her pregnent cuz i know its not her ovaries it must be that sand bag you call your balls cant even produce a child. if you want to talk about how gay you are reactivate your facebook so i can post it again.