831 cali

meanone

hahahaha. all i carry is a knife that's it. and plus motion said he had no beef. dude packed a bowl and smoked me out. we are all strapped? motion was to drunk to even understand what i was saying. and plus i know he was gonna go off and tell you guys already. cause thats what anyone else would do to please the people that he dickrides. motion was acting chill and didn't disrespect. unless that's how he is when he's alone and not around his homies. whatever i don't care. hit him up about why he dissed the tnp on one. you know what he said? "that was all cero". hoger you and your graff havnt changed one bit since i been on here. still the same shit. as for motion? if he has something to say well im all ears. and tell him werm says whats up back. kinda fucked up how he put the whole blame on cero for the diss. oh well,gotta do what you can to save your own ass right? he did say hes all about "respect" well whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck lcm

let me remenese it was like 12 against 3 but ur bitch ass homeboy suka said my homies wana handle wen my little ass called him out..

Called him out? Haa i remenber u sayin "na bro no beff",,,12vs3 ha no shit thats wat happens wen u disrespect a crew

serio ur homies are the levas that cant manage because wenever they get caught up they run away like bitches or come back like cowards trying to jump people watever hapened to dre he got fucked up by the homie one on one but ran like a bitch and called all everyone like a coward to back him up

one one fuck no it wasnt that dude just came in swinging and dre was drinking with his chick ur "homie" didnt even say hia name,,

hahahaha. all i carry is a knife that's it. and plus motion said he had no beef. dude packed a bowl and smoked me out. we are all strapped? motion was to drunk to even understand what i was saying. and plus i know he was gonna go off and tell you guys already. cause thats what anyone else would do to please the people that he dickrides. motion was acting chill and didn't disrespect. unless that's how he is when he's alone and not around his homies. whatever i don't care. hit him up about why he dissed the tnp on one. you know what he said? "that was all cero". hoger you and your graff havnt changed one bit since i been on here. still the same shit. as for motion? if he has something to say well im all ears. and tell him werm says whats up back. kinda fucked up how he put the whole blame on cero for the diss. oh well,gotta do what you can to save your own ass right? he did say hes all about "respect" well whatever.

motion isn't a person that would dickride other ppl. dude is chill as fuck and way far from being two face. he keeps it real.

motion aint a dickrider and doesnt disrespect for no reason,

he dont come on here and rant about shit either .

he does get up tho. bump motion.

motion is cool(personallity wise), but i dont know man. to me when someone acts all cool with you in person and then after goes and gossips that we were trying to act like "homies" is two face to me.. thats the way hoger said it that made it seem like motion was talking shit after we were being cool and all.. hoger needs to check himself.

one one fuck no it wasnt that dude just came in swinging and dre was drinking with his chick ur "homie" didnt even say hia name,,

im tired of all your guys made up stories of how shit went down ,

because you cant face the fact that dre got his ass beat, so you

make 3 different versions of the same story?

the homie called out dre loud and clear and ur boy didnt say shit .

he said " wat about dre" behind his ugly bitch, then he tried sneaking away after he

realized he gave himself away. the homie told him str8 up "your dre mothafucker square up"

dre gets his ass kicked. his brother is a fast runner to.

• Like 1

motion is cool(personallity wise), but i dont know man. to me when someone acts all cool with you in person and then after goes and gossips that we were trying to act like "homies" is two face to me.. thats the way hoger said it that made it seem like motion was talking shit after we were being cool and all.. hoger needs to check himself.

you were being cool with motion when he smoked you out,

and your guna take other peoples words and come rant about it on 12 oz instead of doing in

in person with motion or hoggr? you sound like the gossiper.

• Like 1

im tired of all your guys made up stories of how shit went down ,

because you cant face the fact that dre got his ass beat, so you

make 3 different versions of the same story?

the homie called out dre loud and clear and ur boy didnt say shit .

he said " wat about dre" behind his ugly bitch, then he tried sneaking away after he

realized he gave himself away. the homie told him str8 up "your dre mothafucker square up"

dre gets his ass kicked. his brother is a fast runner to.

Fuck this keep talking shit after the dust lsettles wer still painting morethen yall,,,and it aint over will have the last laugh

Fuck this keep talking shit after the dust lsettles wer still painting morethen yall,,,and it aint over will have the last laugh

can i have the last laugh.!?

i like to laugh on every occasion.!!

well as the peace maker of this thread sometimes.. let me say that i know homies from both crews and this whole beef with tng and lcm just needs to come to an end. Box it out have an all out fist fight at a show idk but come on keep it out the thread it takes space and all i wanna see is funny jokes, naked women and flicks of graff dope or crappy.

ps obnoxious i've known motion for at least 2 years and he's pretty chill i haven't known him to talk behind someone's back he's upfront about his beef that i've known..

and again enough of this you brought it up first just be first to end it and that's it...

XXL GRAPE BLUNTS FOR EVERYONE... (seems like everyone needs it haha.!)