831 cali

meanone

Your such a bitch for a guy...sour? I never met sour in my life hahaha were did u get that from?....but tell me why are u butt hurted about me and a toy yes but better then your wack shit like I said pm me

haha i'm a bitch? shut the fuck up, i heard that you met him and he asked you what you wrote and you didn't say shit. PUSSY. and as for having whack shit? at least i was up. and i actually had style unlike your shit. why would i waste my time pming you, haha or even writing this. go eat some more mcdonalds with your mom, and ride your gay scooter around!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha i'm a bitch? shut the fuck up, i heard that you met him and he asked you what you wrote and you didn't say shit. PUSSY. and as for having whack shit? at least i was up. and i actually had style unlike your shit. why would i waste my time pming you, haha or even writing this. go eat some more mcdonalds with your mom, and ride your gay scooter around!

Ha I never met sour you can even ask him if you know him...haha u never was up neither was i,I suggest you keep your mouth close unless your really serious about this...now come up with another lie about when I met revok n I didnt tell him what I write cus I was scurd

na its not anger bro lol its funny how he always talks crap on people like he's the shit!

i seem to be on your mind very often. i must say hogey i'm quite flattered :)

hahahahahaha who the fuck gets grounded btw? i herd only white people get grounded.

well both kady and anus should have a maniacle pillow fight so they can have make up sex after :lol: the last page was full of lol's.

your so tough for a fat guy haha. i heard you met sour and wouldn't tell him what you wrote? haha you're a little bitch dude and a toy. go back and suck on your mama's left tit haha

p.s. paint as much? hahaha i never once saw your name up besides the time you, peso, saon, and i went painting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

fat guy lol.

or like hoger, Half a fat guy..:lol: if you know what i mean yadamean